Beat This! - September 9-10, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, fine fine... but I am pretty good at it though :confused:
a winner picks himself up after a defeat and fights again another day, stronger and wiser than before. A loser gives up on his dreams and stays a loser for the rest of his miserable life, you aint a loser. DEAL WITH IT hahahaha

Shout out to @Fade tho for the theme. Not shy to upset a bunch of people.

Really good theme. Takes a proper producer the mindset to take on something like this.

I was done with entering til i saw 'no drums' and was like 'ooo, ok Fade I see you'. :clap:

Great theme.
This ^. Totally This ^.

Feel this was mine to win, so a bit a shame to come up short. As i think this was it for me,

But got a lotta love for my entry and that's what I'm in it for
You still mad at that 1 vote eh? Memento pretty much played the role of chelsea in this premier league. champion choosers.

You still mad at that 1 vote eh? Memento pretty much played the role of chelsea in this premier league. champion choosers.

When someone compares you to a football club and the last match between football clubs you saw was like 5 years ago

giphy.gif

When someone compares you to a football club and the last match between football clubs you saw was like 5 years ago

View attachment 5616
:D nah the thing is Chelsea doesn't usually need points because they don't have a shot at 1st place anyway, but on the last games they ALWAYS win against the 1st place or 2nd place team and that 1 match decides the champion.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543

Nahnah (yes :woot:)but that wasn't about that. I knew i had a good chance of winning this.

And being one of the 'minimalist' producers who relies on percussion, to show up big in a "no drums" theme. Went with R&B too.

Got love for it which is all I want really!

But been thinking to make this my last entry, and felt this was my best shot, so a W and title would have been nice icing.

Nahnah (yes :woot:)but that wasn't about that. I knew i had a good chance of winning this.

And being one of the 'minimalist' producers who relies on percussion, to show up big in a "no drums" theme. Went with R&B too.

Got love for it which is all I want really!

But been thinking to make this my last entry, and felt this was my best shot, so a W and title would have been nice icing.
See you in the next one then

Haha nah i dunno. I was done with last one but the theme was too strong on this. So was more of a swan song, last hoorah. Knew I could win this one, came close, hoped to snatch a title on the way out. People loved it, so that's all that matters. Bit I wont be winning any future ones so there's no point.
Yea you should quit, bet you won't be winning anything as long as big daddy is ruling tha jungle. :D @Pappas Beats eh?

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Haha nah i dunno. I was done with last one but the theme was too strong on this. So was more of a swan song, last hoorah. Knew I could win this one, came close, hoped to snatch a title on the way out. People loved it, so that's all that matters. Bit I wont be winning any future ones so there's no point.
Oh stop.. your beat was nice man, on time and I felt it, thats a reason to stay in and do your thing, not crawl out of it. You got this mang your shit is tight, took me a few battles to realize, meh... screw the votes, I like my shit so... I know I talk down on my shit, but its funny to me to do so, I know I am getting better erryday and I know you are as well. So take it on the chin and move on... also, add a drum to that beat and send it to me in discord :cocaine:

also.. @2GooD Productions yeah.. thought about it but I enjoy talking shit on my stuff too much to just give it up... I AM NO QUITTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online