BeatBoxing

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Scholar said:
I been Break'n' and Beat Boxin' since 85'....lol...seriously!
ME too, In that case you will remember Doug E Fresh and the Fat Boys and JustIce had a hot beatbox.
See kids back then we didnt have fruity loops, just old ass yamaha drum machines until roland came out with an 808 but no damn body could afford that shit and you couldnt play it out of your car anyway SO on the corner or wherever you had to have somone in your crew that could do it.
I learned from listening to records and it took me months to get that damn Doug E Fresh clickin roll noise down pat.
I mean like the beats on here or raps on the street beatboxing was competitive.
We would battle and shit.
If you want to learn prepare to put alot of spit on your mirror or whatever.. HA!

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol i have been beatboxing since i was like 9 but not seriously but yea its pretty much selftaught and listen to others people style just beatbox when their is nothing to do, do it all the time.

B

Burna

inrctyhoodmusic said:
if i could find razell i would ask him but Last time I saw him he was on the back of a milk carton

Ok both ya'll its Rahzel, and ya'll need to take some deep breathes daaamn.

P.s one of the best beatboxin' tracks ive heard is "The Four Elements" with Slick Rick the rula. and When he battles DJ Scribble. I think its called Man vs Machine

FlipDaSoulfisha

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Relic said:
ME too, In that case you will remember Doug E Fresh and the Fat Boys and JustIce had a hot beatbox.
See kids back then we didnt have fruity loops, just old ass yamaha drum machines until roland came out with an 808 but no damn body could afford that shit and you couldnt play it out of your car anyway SO on the corner or wherever you had to have somone in your crew that could do it.
I learned from listening to records and it took me months to get that damn Doug E Fresh clickin roll noise down pat.
I mean like the beats on here or raps on the street beatboxing was competitive.
We would battle and shit.

That's Real Spit ...RELIC!

I personally don't think that it's a "Teach & Learn" element of Hip Hop.... Katz just listen & learn then apply what they've heard... WORD IS BOND!

•RESPECT•

members online

No members online now.