Beats By Dre!!!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah, good read...and I agree with him how a certain sound can take you back to memorable places. I went through that phase of blasting music in my headphones but it didn't last very long. I think the only reason I did it then was because everybody else was doing it. Now I appreciate it at much more moderate volumes, plus back then we didn't have headphones like betas by dre, ofc the seinheisers, akg's and so on were out but I couldn't afford them.

I do like the sound of my SOUL's though, I would never try to mix or make beats on them but they are great for DJ'ing and casual listening imo. The clarity is great, and when I'm listening to my mp3 it's almost like having a built in EQ on your head. I think there is definitely a time and place for them.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
My view on BBD is this:

The headphones are like having a boomin system in your whip....but for your ears..

I love them when I'm just listening to music. But that is as far as it goes. I don't think he had music production in mind when those were released. I do hear the Monster Pro models are geared more towards production, but don't quote me on that.

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
My view on BBD is this:

The headphones are like having a boomin system in your whip....but for your ears..

I love them when I'm just listening to music. But that is as far as it goes. I don't think he had music production in mind when those were released. I do hear the Monster Pro models are geared more towards production, but don't quote me on that.

Totally agree with this. Nothing wrong with having your music slap in your headphones when you're listening. Not for production but for enjoyment. Shit I had 3 JL audio W6 twelves and a 1200watt fosgate in my ride for a reason. To feel the music.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
lol.

There's some variants out there, already... $125 for a pair of fake BBDs....

A friend from work has a pair of them. They sound fantastic....I think I may cop a pair of fake ones.....

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol.

There's some variants out there, already... $125 for a pair of fake BBDs....

A friend from work has a pair of them. They sound fantastic....I think I may cop a pair of fake ones.....

Who made the fake ones? Do they look the same?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
They do look the same...

I thought they were the real joints...then he told me they were the fake ones... They sound great.. So yeah...If you could come across a really good fake pair....Go for it..lmao

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i shouldve known they werent sellin like that... i see damn near everyone, from lil teenagers to senior citizens... well, maybe not that old, but black, white, male female... everyone in NYC got them, and im askin myself "damn, aint them things really expensive for a teen?" then i say, "yo, they must really sound good!" but the damn knockoff looks like the split image of the real joint... no wonder theyre everywhere! lol

da relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yep...

I'm sure there aren't that many real joints out there...

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I cant even believe they look exactly the same!!

If I run across a fake pair I might buy that shit. To match my fake Rolex.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I had a pair of the fake earbuds...got em for 69 bucks on craigslist..they were sealed in the package and everything aaaaaaand they sounded awesome...I gave em to my buddies older brother who runs a tax service for him to process my taxes! Lol...

FanRan

Got the monster studio versions about a month ago. They are definitely useful when my wife is asleep and I can't fire up the rockits. They are good to start a beat on and then I can finish mixing it on the big monitors. Definitely worth the money so I don't have to hear my wife run her mouth about the volume level. Ha ha.