beats for days...

O

open mind

ill make how much as i can then i pick the best 12 for my album. got 50 and still countin lol.
linking park wrote 200!!!! tracks then they picked 12best of them.most shit that you hear was picked by more and more of beats then 200 then u get a classic album.feel me`?

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
i just keep em, remember em all, and if i hear summut on a new record that goes, i slap that shit on,

got like 200 beats sitting around, and im constantyl tweaking em all

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
you can always go back to them....I go back to alot of the older beats I got and just fix or change them. Sometimes they come out sounding better than the original version..

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
a lot of my stuff from earlier had a great melody somewhere that i'll just use again in a new song on a different instrument or something. sampling yourself can be good also.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
i put em on all CDs (20 seconds clips) dish em out to emcees

or online for sale

Same here.

I have 43 up online. I found about 60 more. As soon as I update them a little I'll put the rest online. I think having your catalog up online helps you build a small following and helps build your reputation. Copyright your stuff and then upload them for people to enjoy.

Since my beats are about two minutes a piece I got 40 on a CD and I leave them in music stores.

members online