Beats for my team *HANGMEN MUSIC* and our partners in *TOO STONED ENTERTAINMENT*

Battle Points: 23
Hey everybody! First off - I want to say im honored to b a part of this community, and im very impressed with the overall quality -and creativity shown by producers/beatmakers here.. I have in my team as of today 9 dope rappers from the US, and myself (Norway) each and everyone of us got distinct different styles, and we do our thing differently from most other outfits out there.. I wanna ask beatmakers here, if anyone of you got beats youve been sitting on, which you are willing to let my team jump on.... In return I can promise we will treat your beats with proper respect, and not violate them with garbage performances.. If any of you have something you could send me, we will record vocals, mix down, and send back to you for approval.. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, but sometimes.. one will get the right chemistry on a track, and the finished product MAY be worthy of commercial distribution.. In such an event we will off course negotiate commercial terms with the owner of the beat.. I wanna put together a mixtape with ILLMUZIK beatmakers, and showcase what we can do with our talents and styles.. this is of mutual benefit, as it will promote both artists and beatmakers.. My team consists of the following US rappers : THIR3T, New Dav, Swayy Geechi, Lil Supreme, Luchoppa, Marley Dubbs, Stoner Jessie, June Bugg and 30 Blunts.. Best regards and God bless all of you!

Last edited:
Im down, but Ive got one question, will I be able to mix the vocals to the instrumental?
Plus Im going strictly boom bap at the minute so no trap beats from me. Ive posted a few remixes lately, Im working on a gloden era remixtape, making good progress. I upload them as share them here as I make them so you can hear what Im doing at the minute.

Battle Points: 23
Im down, but Ive got one question, will I be able to mix the vocals to the instrumental?
Plus Im going strictly boom bap at the minute so no trap beats from me. Ive posted a few remixes lately, Im working on a gloden era remixtape, making good progress. I upload them as share them here as I make them so you can hear what Im doing at the minute.
If you prefer to mix the vocals yourself, i will provide you the stems of the vocal recordings.. of course - im all for the producer doing the final downmix of the track themselves if they want to.. I really like your beats.. i find them very interesting and unique.. So please, hook me up! it would be an honor.. And i accept all styles.. boom bap included

members online

No members online now.