BEATS FROM PORTUGAL

Battle Points: 3
Wassup everybody,

I'm new here so maybe I should introduce you to myself.

Im from OldWhipBeats ( ) a group of portuguese beatmakers trying to make this shit sound different, around the globe if possible hahah

We just started as a group, but seperatly we are musicians for a long time, been producing together for a year but we already feel like we have something different to show, released our first beat tape a month ago, in case you wanna check it:

-

We do not have any specific style, instead we try to make everything we feel like doing, so in this first volume you can listen to hip hop, pop, rock, trap, even afrobeat influences.

As we are just starting, we felt like subscribing to a few forums to reach out more people, so if you are interested in buying some beats or just listening to them, you can follow/subscribe us for future uploads or check our beat tape.

If you like a beat you can buy it lease, exclusive or multitracked, you can even ask us for a type beat.

For more info DM us on IG, here, or mail us at oldwhipbeats@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

André Morais

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Last edited:
Greetings @OGBama and thanks! imma send that guy a message hahah ..
Well, making a long story short, me i'm a composer, guitar and bass player for +10 years, street artist, learnt music from every musician i've met and created my own perception, been in 3 bands, still on the 4th and 5th, being OldWhipBeats my sixth serious project, met my partner (chicote) almost 2 years ago, as we noticed we had similar intentions we started discussing more work and music and eventually ended up working together, he is a singer/rapper/songwritter/producer for a long time as well (not sure how much), been producing writing and creating everything on his own since the beginning, studied sound design and production for 2 years and has already produced tons of tracks for other underground artists from Portugal.
Have you checked our beat tape? :)

Wafeulz

Wafeul'z
Hey, welcome here ! Sounds like a cool team and vibe !
Are you in Lisbon currently ? If so, let's meet at the Anjos 70 jamming sessions one of these wednesdays ;)

Sounds awesome, if you want to keep in touch follow my instagram @cotasince95
I dont know when we will be able to meet you so maybe we can speak there! Cheers