Beats/Songs that make you... HAPPY!

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yesterday was fuc*d up for me, my back hurts and all things like that, but... I GOT THE NEW DE LA SOUL album and swhooos, I'm listenin to this song called THE GRIND STATE and the beat is madHAPPY! It made me happy.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that do YOU have special songs/beats like this, that makes people to feel good and happy?

Props to De La Soul!

C

Carpe Diem

Blood In Blood Out (Jedi Mind Tricks) always brings a smile to my face...

The beat is NUTS!!!

Will bring a smile to myself whenever im down!!!

Carpe

ounce

ill o.g.
Those songs u´ve already listed work for me well too. One that comes to my mind right now is Shabazz the disciple´s Red hook day. Njam.

Another one is Biggie´s Friend of mine. The way Biggie rhymes in that makes me feel so fine.

MR_P

!
ill o.g.
Hmmmmm.... No particular order but.....

Big L - Flamboyant
Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life
Ohio Players - My Life
Gap Band - Im In Love
DITC - Day One
Bounty Killer - Cellular Phones (Remix)

Plenty more man, theres lots of tunes that make me happy but thats probably cause Im totally skitzophrenik and in a different mood every day!!!! LOL

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
For me it has to be Kanye West - Through the Wire, when I feel really happy i play that song, especially when you wake up in the morning and you feel alive, that's the song i play

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
anything by the diplomats... the beats are hard as fuck and the rapping makes you happy because it's so wack...

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
nas - poppa was a playa
nas - memory lane
masta ace - good 'ol love
kanye west - through the wire
talib kweli - get by

members online