Been a while...

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
What's goin on my people. I haven't been posting very much, I've been super busy here in New York. Some of you know, I'm working at a studio here in Manhattan. Next week I'm heading off to Bahamas for the hip hop power summit. Once I'm back from that I'll be at the AES convention.

Have any of you guys heard of AES (Audio Engineers Society). Anyways, the AES convention is in New York from Oct7th-10th. www.aes.org. They will be debuting Pro Tools 7.0 as well as a ton of other gear and whatnot. All kinds of mixing seminars, Q&A's with producers and engineers. Overall a very nice thing to check out if you're into the mixing side (which all you producers should be lol). Anyways, I'll be there not only as guest, but a volunteer. Let me know if anyone decides to go!

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Yo good luck with that. You should write a review of AES! That would be dope.

No doubt. If you'd like I'll give you a review of the Power Summit too...PM me a reminder next week if possible. I'm sure I wont forget, but my life is crazy busy these days...

The-Shadow said:
Yo Swivel, do you got a friend named Jamie that you used to go to school with?

I gues that depends on what school lol...I do have a couple friends named Jamie. PM me if you want, maybe we know the same one, who knows.

KNivez

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Sounds like dis shit iz gonna be dope,I live in the bronx so I might come thru if I'm not busy.