Been Here!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Just wanted to officially introduce myself. DJ 360 - The Infinite One. I have been a member for a little while but I have recently become very active with illmuzik.com. I just wanted to say that I love this site. Especially the showcase and illmuzikradio. It's a nice change to listen to underground, (way under), beatz and songs. The mainstream can be so repetitive and watered down. It's lovely to associate with other producers and rappers who do this for the love of just DOING IT! I wanna give a shout out to my new found homie, Classic and to Fade for a phat ass site I hope is always here and stays raw. Peace to everyone puttin it down in the lab and keepin it real. Be yourself and all will work out. Love, Peace and Hairgrease!

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
Fade said:
Welcome to IllMuzik. Took you long enough to introduce yourself!

My bad dog. Didn't mean to be a loner in here. LOL! Thanks for the site and keep up the good work. BTW, how's your ankle doing? Peace!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
welcome. you have been a pretty productive, contributing, POSITIVE member so far. welcome aboard.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
welcome. you have been a pretty productive, contributing, POSITIVE member so far. welcome aboard.

Thanks Cold Truth. BTW, congrats on winning the Beat This! competition.

members online