Been lurking for a while, let me introduce myself....

MasterShake

ill o.g.
Whats up IllMuzik?

Been on here looking around for a while, and everyone seems real cool so I decided I want to formally greet everyone.

My screen name is "MasterShake" (my old graff alias) but my stage name is Komplecks. I live in SoCal in Riverside but spend most of my time in LA.

I make beats, I DJ, and I love to mix tracks and master songs but im a rap artist first. To get an idea of my style, in my tape deck now is Pac Div's new shit Mania, most of my fav music is umm... "mid-stream" but I listen to everything, being a DJ and all...

Oh yea also, I do all my music in house. Have an OK home setup and I feel I know a lot about equipment so I hope I can help whoever is in need of advice.

Thats all I can think of lol peace d:D

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
First off, I gotta problem with calling anyone Master! hahahaha, just kidding! Welcome to the spot bro, It sounds like you and I have alot in common...DJ'ing, doing everything in house, gear head... Glad you finally spoke out, looking forward to hearing your work. Enjoy and welcome to the community.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy! Apparently Dac raps now so both of you guys need to post some music to hear lol

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Mastershake for graf? Post some art I wanna see how you flipped all them damn letters! Lol...Welcome

MasterShake

ill o.g.
thanks for the welcomes fellas!
First off, I gotta problem with calling anyone Master! hahahaha, just kidding! Welcome to the spot bro, It sounds like you and I have alot in common...DJ'ing, doing everything in house, gear head... Glad you finally spoke out, looking forward to hearing your work. Enjoy and welcome to the community.
hahaha well my hommies call me Shake for short

Welcome, do you have a website or any place that we can hear your music?
I have some ooooolllddd stuff on my www.myspace.com/komplecks1 im like 90% done with my new album official site is www.komplecks.net no music on there yet. woulda had a cd on there but long story short this music biz is SUPER shiesty.... >:|

Mastershake for graf? Post some art I wanna see how you flipped all them damn letters! Lol...Welcome
most of the time it was just "shake" (my crew was ATHF: meatwadd, frylock, carl etc). havent pieced in some years but ill try and find some pix.

members online