Behind the beat

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
anybody heard of this book called behind the beat? it's a coffe book showing famous producer's studios. I have looking for it but I cant find it, it's like the book's been wiped off the face of the earth. like the shit never existed an shit.

somebody holla at me

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
anybody heard of this book called behind the beat? it's a coffe book showing famous producer's studios. I have looking for it but I cant find it, it's like the book's been wiped off the face of the earth. like the shit never existed an shit.

somebody holla at me

Did you google it? lol HELL NO U DIDN'T

Is this it?[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Beat-Hip-Home-Studios/dp/1584231971/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-7080883-0027848?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1191548507&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Behind the Beat: Hip Hop Home Studios: Raph, Greg Foster, Mark Pollard, Khalil Hegarty: Books[/ame]

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I saw the book online, then I saw a copy at Turntable lab downtown. I read the whole book in store. It's a coffee table book, if you're a collector and you want something nice in your living room, yeah, cool book. It's a little thin on substance, it's written from a fan's point of view, not a producer's point of view. IMO, if you're thirsty for knowledge stick to real books, magazines, manuals, school, internships, websites, etc.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
fuck you!

and thanks. actually I was asking if anybody read the book or knew about it and how did they acquire it.

lol. I haven't read it. Kind of expensive for a coffee table book that you can read while shopping! Don't think I'll be cop'n it.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Yeah, I saw an add for it in XXL . I went to Barnes and Noble... they said they would order it for me. I aint heard nuthin yet.

C

Carpe Diem

Yeah I've got this book. Definately written from a fans perspective, but it's still cool to see the studios of some of my favourite producers...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
you can order it amazon, they also used to have a own website about it but cant find the link no more...

members online