Being scammed and there is nothing i can do about it

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Sold an item yesterday online,buyer didn't pay,i told buyer to pay and buyer said i did now send me,i knew it was a scam so i didn't send,received instant bad feedback and my account was suspended,got it unsuspended by the company by phone,wake up this morning and i have a dispute against me saying the buyer has informed local authorities and his paypal are issuing a refund....FOR WHAT!!! HE DIDNT PAY

On top of that i cannot remove my card details from the site but have removed my paypal so looks like i am about to be scammed and there is nothing i can do about it

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lmao... He needs to provide proof that he paid......

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Paypal said they can prove he didnt but he can hack a webpage to show he did and if the website never contact paypal he will get away with it but i should be safe as Paypal are watching

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Bottom line, if paypal doesn't have a record of the transaction, you should be ok. Regardless, this is why I stopped selling shit on e-bay... always shady folks out there trying to rip you off.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Paypal said they can prove he didnt but he can hack a webpage to show he did and if the website never contact paypal he will get away with it but i should be safe as Paypal are watching

Needs to be a legit transaction from account to account. He cant hack that.
You are fine.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
If it's some black market shit (which I'm pretty sure it is) that's like calling the Police because a drug dealer shorted u a gram on your CRACK deal.