berklee music school online????

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
whats up ill fam i got the word that i can take some online courses from berklee and my job is gonna pay for it....cool so my question is has anyone done this is it worth my time or can you tell me how it was an all that good stuff

anyone wanna check it out ist www.berkleemusic.com

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
cool thanks yea i know there is no certificate i dont know if im gonna try did you try it or you basing your decision on what you read from the site??

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I took the course and I am getting Def Jam signed over to me as a result next week!!!

Thanks berkleeschoolofmusiconline.com!!!!

Seriously tho I have wondred that same thing, I guess its not worth it if you pay for it but if your job wants to kick out shhheeeiitt I would be learnin as much as I could for myself.
Think you can get'em to pay for me too? I can front ya $5 or somthin...

Mantas

Diggin 4 Life
ill o.g.
KENWOP said:
cool thanks yea i know there is no certificate i dont know if im gonna try did you try it or you basing your decision on what you read from the site??

I wanted to start the production course and i contacted them via email and i was dissapointed after reply. Yo Relic did u get on def jam just with berkleemusic certificate??

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Mantas said:
I wanted to start the production course and i contacted them via email and i was dissapointed after reply. Yo Relic did u get on def jam just with berkleemusic certificate??

y what happened???

Mantas

Diggin 4 Life
ill o.g.
they give a very small amount of credits..they didnt show any interest in the new student..after they had sent me their course paper, i realized that 90% stuff they teach i can find online and for free..

well, i'm really planning to go to some kind of production school and i'll probably check the chester university in the uk..it seems more serious than berklee..check it:

http://www.chester.ac.uk/undergraduate/cmp.html

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
^^
get a 4 year degree in busniess or something with a focus on music, that way u will have something REAL you can fall back on instead of these bullsh*t music degree's and certifications...

you dont need to go to school for hip hop production, that is a total waste of time and resources IMO.... now if ur going for sound engineering thats differnt but hip hop production???

i dont know about that

Erica Johnson

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Mantas said:
its a waste of time and money imho. the courses cost from $900 to $1300 and they are not giving u a real certificate. you wont get a good job or i should say u wont get any job with that certificate. and i think u can find many stuff they're teachin online for FREE. but if your job is goin to pay, then u could give it a try.
See, that's the thing. His job is paying for it.