best 5 minutes in american film history

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Forrest Gump's running was so inspired by Rocky! Eye of the Tiger biatch :).

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Definitely one of the best pieces of film, that shit always gets me psyched up. But this scene also goes to show you how women can get you all fucked up and un-focused. Rocky should have been "Fuck off Adrian, I'm training bitch".

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
But this scene also goes to show you how women can get you all fucked up and un-focused. Rocky should have been "Fuck off Adrian, I'm training bitch".

lol.....hahahaha

but yeah this scene definitely makes me wanna get back into training. And I can personally attest...when that dude is cracking him in his stomach while he's doing situps...that shit is not easy.

T

The Bastard

lol.....hahahaha

but yeah this scene definitely makes me wanna get back into training. And I can personally attest...when that dude is cracking him in his stomach while he's doing situps...that shit is not easy.

u gotta wonder how someone can actually benifit from gettin smacked in the stomach like that while doin situps, that would hurt sumbody more then help em, but it looks hardcore as shit

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
u gotta wonder how someone can actually benifit from gettin smacked in the stomach like that while doin situps, that would hurt sumbody more then help em, but it looks hardcore as shit

it just trains you to be able to take shots in the abdomen without having to stop what you're doing. Shit works. My trainer used to stand over me and drop medicine balls on my stomach. Now that shit's hardcore.

T

The Bastard

it just trains you to be able to take shots in the abdomen without having to stop what you're doing. Shit works. My trainer used to stand over me and drop medicine balls on my stomach. Now that shit's hardcore.

lol so yur trainer use to stand over u and drop his balls on you huh. def not gangsta

T

The Bastard

lol...you always got balls on your brain huh? we're over here talking about training and boxing and all Bastard wants to think about is balls. you should become a priest....you'd fit right in.

yur a homo thug, u prolly wear a pink headband too

but back on topic! whos goin to see rocky this weekend!? make sum fuckin NOIIIIIIIIIZE!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Bastard's the guy Eddie Murphy was talkin about in "Raw" that leaves the Rocky movie and thinks he can beat anybody up because Rocky just did.

but yeah....I'm prolly gonna see it this weekend. If not maybe next week. Cause not for nothin but the shit looks official. Hopefully they can redeem themselves from that horrible, horrible Rocky 5.

T

The Bastard

Bastard's the guy Eddie Murphy was talkin about in "Raw" that leaves the Rocky movie and thinks he can beat anybody up because Rocky just did

i aint gunna lie, i AM that guy, i would also rock a wrestling/boxing belt (if i had one) out to a club and floss it like it was worth 2 ginos

i thought rocky 5 was cool i remember when it first premiered on hbo i was mad young i started punchin myself in the head i was so happy it was commin on

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i aint gunna lie, i AM that guy, i would also rock a wrestling/boxing belt (if i had one) out to a club and floss it like it was worth 2 ginos

i thought rocky 5 was cool i remember when it first premiered on hbo i was mad young i started punchin myself in the head i was so happy it was commin on

lolll..........obsessesed are we?

T

The Bastard

just got done seein the movie. kinda dissapointed,some bad acting by mason dixon, still trying to decide if this movie shoulda been made or not, i mfuckin outta here kid

S

Svenghali

The Rocky fan club is alive and kickin' I see. Well Rocky's gay.

members online