Best Beat Ever

jclay12345

JClay
ill o.g.
I am just curious, what is the best beat ya'll ever heard? It doesn't matter what genre. Think about it. The best beat EVER. I'm sure some of you all think that your beats are the best, but besides your beats. What is the best one you ever heard? The one that I think is the best is Total - Trippin' produced by Timbaland. I love that beat.

Y

young le

i think the best beat I ever heard was "takeover", kanye west "doors 5 to 1" sample. My second favorite is probably Ali Vegas "From the Ghetto" samplin the benson tv theme

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

A three-way tie between "Follow the Leader", "Lyrics of Fury" and "No Competition" by Eric B. and Rakim. The best thing about those tracks is that they're all on one album, and they destroy anything you hear on the radio today.

Any genre? How about "Only the Young" by Journey.

Nick

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
jaru da damaja-come clean

K

KillaMitrxxx

I can't think of just one,but my top three favz r Jay-Z "Lyrical Exercise", Dr.Dre "XXXPlosive" and Jay-Z wit Timbaland production on it called "Jigga What, Jigga Who"These are the types of beatz that when u listen to em,all u can say iz "Damm"!

E

Equality 7-2521

best beat ever? shit could the question get any tougher?

from out a hat i shall pull a random dope beat.....

and the winner is: RJD2 - Good Times Roll Pt 2

now you answer my question.....what is the best THING of all time? only jk

peace

N

NBeC

Dr Dre-Still Dre, Wu-Reunited, Killa Priest-If u don´t know....&so on. Wu-Tang posse has lots of good beats

B

beatbeast

Hip Hop--I'm stuck between 1-900-hustler and T.O.N.Y.

But the temptaitions had an old song called masterpeice that I think was an extraordinary beat

monumental

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
it's tough but i would have to say, my world, oc, premier beat, and worst comes to worst (dilated peoples) alchemist beat

Soulja

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't really think anyone can call a beat the best only favorite.
Mine at the moment would probally be Sole Sunday-Goodie Mobb Feat. Outkast. It was on the any given sunday soundtrack.

Bishop

members online