Best concerts/shows you've been to

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
the dope shows I've seen: KRS 1, PE, BIGGE SMALLS, REDMAN, LIL KIM & JR MAFIA, WYCLEF, GANGSTARR, DIALATED PEOPLES, LITTLE BROTHER, MOP, OLD DIRTY BASTARD, PATRA, BIG PUN AND FAT JOE, MOBB DEEP, LUTHER VANDROSS, FRANKIE BEVERLY AND MAZE, KOOLEY HIGH, THE URBAN SOPHISTICATES, BLUNT HARVEY, K-HILL, EDGAR ALLEN FLOW, CEASAR COMMANCHE, SHELLY B, AND SOLID UNION(MY GROUP)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Sad to say, I've seen no one live. at all. smh

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
The 2 best ones Ive been to was Big Pun in reading PA. Pun was late so they had some local guys get on stage. man that was some raw music. When Pun showed up he stood on stage overtime and threw all his joints down.
Sade at madison square garden. I took my wife for valentines day a few years ago. Man she got some pipes. I always liked her music but seing her live was the shit. India arie opened for her. she was an up and comer then.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
The last concert I went to was Fresh Fest back in 1988. I saw the show at the Hampton Coliseum. It was dope. LMAO! I don't do concerts as you can tell.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

destrocity

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I recently saw slaughterhouse a couple of months back. They were dope Joe Budden didnt really impressed me live. But Royce and Joell are ALWAYS beast. Reflection Eternal was next and they were ok I dont know but I expected MUCH better from Talib. =/ Hi Tek's beats are great though. The last hip hop show I went to was at 92 Tribeca in the city. Hosted by the Rednecks Poetry Squad. They killed it. There more underground artists but the show was ILL.

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Saw the blastmaster last night, never really been to any hip hop gigs before cos i dont think the dope acts are over here alot. Best. show. ever. He rocked the shit out of it and the dude with him was so ridiclious at freestyling. Was freestyling whilst telling the lightman to change to different colours and shit was so good!!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Wu-Tang "W" album release party at the Hammerstein in NYC. ODB had just fled the rehab center and was MIA...and had the balls to show up. The show was already sick...then all you hear is, "SHIMMY SHIMMY YA'LL SHIMMY YAM SHIMMY YA!" And the crowd went ape shit. Then they did "Triumph" and the entire place was jumping.
Also went to the "Iron Flag" album release party which was dope.
Seen the "Hard Knock Life Tour" which had Jay-Z, DMX, Red n Mef and mad guest appearances. Good show.
Went to one Rock the Bells couple years ago when Wu and Rage headlined. Sick.

members online