Best hip hop verse in the past 10 years(jay eletronica)

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
wow, it got real hot at the end there.. thanks classic for the up

ALSO, i've been meaning to tell you that album Nicholas Kopernicus that you and Ash did was REAL NICE MAN. I had a chance to listen to it this week.. lovin the melodies.. especially I'll Never Forget

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
wow, it got real hot at the end there.. thanks classic for the up

ALSO, i've been meaning to tell you that album Nicholas Kopernicus that you and Ash did was REAL NICE MAN. I had a chance to listen to it this week.. lovin the melodies.. especially I'll Never Forget

thanks chrono glad you liked the album,
Actually nicholas kopernicus is Me and my boy seon gomez(guitarist). Ash is featured on the song spitting blues

anyways we have been getting some pretty significant airplay in the states and in eurpoe. Im gonna make a post about it in a couple of days.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That is one dope ass track...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
thanks chrono glad you liked the album,
Actually nicholas kopernicus is Me and my boy seon gomez(guitarist). Ash is featured on the song spitting blues

anyways we have been getting some pretty significant airplay in the states and in eurpoe. Im gonna make a post about it in a couple of days.

nice, glad you are getting airplay!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Dude is H1N1 wit it (sick) and where in the FUCK does Juss find these samples WHEEEEWWWWWWW. And like one dude said IF JAY Z PASSED ON THESE TYPE BEATS HE'S A HOT DAMN FOOL.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i wish just blaze would stop sitting on all the jay e demo's and just release that schitt!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Jay passed on them because he wanted a to take a different approach to his album..

But yeah...Just is a beast and I'm sure he has enough material to do a album....We'll see what the next album does..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.