Best job for a minor

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
As a server, I made $54 in tips last night ( a slow monday) and ony worked for 5 and half hours. $17 an hour if you break it down.
Either you might need to refigure your shit or they shitted you outta some doe. $17 times 5.5 should be more than $54...they owe you about $31 more...ok lets say around $25 after they tax it.

T

The Arkitekt

thanks for the suggestion 5th, i got the restraunt job hook up to be a waiter through my boy who works at fridays as a waiter, but i cant be a waiter because of the 18 to serve alcohol law, soon as i turn 18 in october thats where im goin

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
thanks for the suggestion 5th, i got the restraunt job hook up to be a waiter through my boy who works at fridays as a waiter, but i cant be a waiter because of the 18 to serve alcohol law, soon as i turn 18 in october thats where im goin

unless u got a boss that dont mind paying you under the table..

T

The Arkitekt

if i was still in ny id have plenty of people that would do that through my aunt, but florida sucks balls, all the restraunts go "by the books", theres almost no privately owned restraunts that would do that (every restraunt is corporate). the government should bomb the shit out of this place and start a clean slate, florida is a mistake... just had to vent that

T

TheMost

My advce, go work for a telephone compagny telemarketing make some commision some kids at my owrk are 17 making 17-20 bucks a hour

T

The Arkitekt

yo steez, the dude lives in canada...lol

but im sure there is loopholes in america... i need to find one

T

The Arkitekt

your location thing under your avatar is fuckin hilarious lol

T

TheMost

LOL...haha....Fucking America land of the fucked up economy! I still have never made a paycheck that large....haha
Just shows how theres those loopholes that you gotta be aware of....

what you trying to say?

members online