Best Producer/Producers

M

maverick

Ok, here´s one:

who´s the best producer/producers ?

I´m really feelin the Heatmakers and kool & Dre right now.

what´s really, really, really good ?

M

MIKELABZ

pete rock hands down.

L-Rock (no im not named after pete rock either)

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I like Mannie Fresh,Happy-P(Happy Perez),Kanye West,Dr.Dre,and Timbo(Timbaland)

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
yo, havent we just had a massive producers thread...? dont bother answering because i know im right...but peace

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
oh and haha @ Mod, lol "ILLMUZIK BELL BOY" lol.....ahmed why would you diss yourself, you may as well have not left anything to the imagination and just called yourself "ILLMUZIK BELL-END BOY!" lol

this isnt a diss, just a fucking funny coincidence

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Originally posted by hookiefree
I awlays, and still do think DJ Quick was the most underated producer out there. For what I look for in beats, Quick is it.
CiTY AGREES.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
wtfffff

why have people forgotten premo!

hes the best producer there is

he flipped the shit back then and still pumpin out hits now...all you gotta do is listen to royce - hiphop and pitch black - its all real to see what im talking about

battlecats, alchemist, rob the viking, dj quik, dre, plenty of other dope producers!

but for me

vote- dj premier

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
hard to say cuz some so called producers don't produce anymore they over see the tracks if dat means anything then put there name on it me personally would have said which is the best underground producer and which is the best mainstream producer

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Scott Storch and Me!!

Mr Keyes

ill o.g.
Jay Dilla and Dj Quik (very underated) have u seen this guy play the piano? check oujt his DVD man u actually see a producer working. how many producers u know show u behind the scenes when they making beats from scratch? too many big name producer don't do shit. nuff said.

As for Premo he alright but most of his shit sounds the same now. He had a nice little moments on "moment of truth" album apart from that he ain't really evolved he is still stuck on the "hard to earn" kinda tip. his best production 4 me was on Jeru First Lp. Classic.

C

Copenhagen

Non sampled tracks: I generally find both Timbaland and the Neptunes talented, no matter what people say. Their beats and small finesses inspire me.
Sampled tracks: Alchemist, Ayatollah & Premier. Sometimes they straight loop shit, but sometimes I'e heard their original sample and thought "damn!", I would never have thought of chopping that up like that.
Dr. Dre (Mel-man, Scott Storch etc) is kind of inbetween.