• Diffrent one (name it then)

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
C

Clientelekid

a fantom a motif or a juno-g lol its a soundback hahaaaaa

L

Lil Greggs

I use Sample Tank 2 but i also like Rewire with reason alot a lot of great sounds

scizzorhandz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
SampleTank + Sonik Synth. I dont use FL, but i use the sonik synth as an expansion in Sampletank, and its ill.

hypersonic is fuckin wack. . . some of the sounds is hotness. but some of them sound a lil on the general midi side...

YEP..................YOU CAN USE "ALL" OF THE SONIK SYNTH SOUNDS IN SAMPLETANK 2!!!!!!!

And layer them

Sonik-Synth-2-sm.jpg

+++

sampletank.jpg

PLUS SAMPLETANK 2 CAN USE:

WAV, AIFF, SDII samples, AKAI® S1000-3000 and SampleCell instruments directly from the plug-in. Plus there are currently more than 5,000 native Sampletank sounds available from select world-class sound designers including Sonic Reality, AMG and Masterbits.

AND EDIT THESE SOUNDS WITH MANY FILTERS, MODULATIONS, FX and MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I haven't done it yet, I will soon, but I heard that Reason Rewired is the way to go.

paradigmshifter

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Sound BANK???
The options to vote are for digital sampler programs/plug-ins... except for Reason... even though it's a full DAW like FL Studio, I prefer to use it via Rewire with a client like FL, Pro-tools or Logic...

Peace.

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You only get 16.. Channels in the MIDI out with REASON

anyone find out how to increase i know u suppose to not use COMBI but the COMBI adds the effects u i want sometimes

PKProductions

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I assume we are talking about Plug-ins for FL Studio, I am pretty new to FL studio, but I am learning it pretty quickly. I found this plug-in that I like, called FM7 its a little more techno oriented but I also do Techno so I like it alot. As for hip-hop sounds, I need more packs with some better more unique stuff. I assume any of the ones on that list are pretty good to use?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
NOVA iM FAR FROM A DUNCE, i WAS MERELY DiSAPPOiNTED. AND FROM NAME ALONE i HAD SOMEWHAT OF AN iDEA OF WHAT "REWiRE" WAS...CONTEXT CLUES ANYBODY.

My bad i didn't mean any disrespect fam! reading back, i did come off like a dick tho haha.

But yea ReWire is still among one of my top choices!

fm8 is nice