Best Super Bowl Commercial

stormelements

Beats That Knock
ill o.g.
Yeah, that shit was funny..The Pepsi & the Go Daddy commercials were fuuny too!

http://www.pepsi.com/ads_and_history/index.php

<a href="http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/superbowl05/landing.asp?isc=sbsite105" target="_blank">Go see GoDaddy's Super Bowl ad!</a>

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
yeah... about what about the ad were the guy is on the cellphone and he's talking to his friends about his stock and he telling him he's getting robbed and the store clark hears him and starts to beat him down... LOL!!!

ill o.g.
That cat one was my favorite.

I liked that one that freakw is talkin about too. I think those were both ameriquest. Those were both real funny.

T

The Bastard

I Think All The Commercial Wit The Exception Of The Mc Hammer And Bloody Cat Ones Sucked. I Couldnt Even Believe How Stupid They Were

ill o.g.
People are forgettin bout the miller one. I think there was a big vote somewhere and the one where the pilot jumps out after the six-pack was voted number 1

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
hell yea that was funny as hell man he threw those miller beers off next thing you see the pilot just run and dive out the plane lol

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
haha, yea fade, i've had that for a while. haha. after i started thinkin about that post, it was just fuckin hilarious. it is the most illiterate string of words i've ever heard, and i love it.

iLLVA1

Hitman for Hire
ill o.g.
I think the one with all the kids and mc hammer got my vote. They were all trying to get the ball back so they throw some chips over the fence and the neigbor throws the ball back. Then he starts throwing all type of stuff over so he can get some more chips, and he throws MC Hammer over the fence. MC Hammer starts dancing and all the kids throw him back. That was comedy.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Lol Yea that one about dont be quick judge when u first see sumthin then u see that man wit red shyt on the floor a knife in one hand and the cat in the other ha ha..damn i feel sorry for anybody in that situation..all that dude wuz doin wuz cookin for his girl lol ha ha