Best Way To Advertise Ur Beats

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
Sup ill peep,s just wondering if any of you guy,s no any good ways to advertise your beatz,get them heard more and atract buyers or interested peeps na mean.I really wanna make this production shit my living,as long as i make enough to pay my bills and eat im not worried about the money,i know it will come eventually if stay focused.

any suggestions will be greatly apreciated!!!!!!! THX:headscrat

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
HoOK UP WiTH A HoT MC, GiVE HiM A FEW "FREE" JoINTS BUiLD A RELATiONSHiP AND MAKE YoUR CoNNECTiONS FRoM THERE.
A PUT THE "FREE" iN QUoTATiONS BECAUSE THE TRACKS MAY BE FREE BUT YoURE HELPiNG EACH oTHER PRoGRESS AND GAiN EXPoSURE, THiS SHiT WoRKS, AND EVERYBoDY NEEDS To CRAWL BEFoRE THEY CAN WALK.YoU CANT WAKE UP MAKE A BEAT AND DECiDE To CHARE A "G" FoR THE SHiT.CiTY

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Kenwop, the obvious thing besides making CD's is to make a website. Something simple but good looking, and that way you can put your site's address on your CD's or business cards.

Having a soundclick site won't cut it if you ask me. You have to remember that almost everyone has a soundclick site and it doesn't come across as professional if you only have a free site.

Mox of Blazin'

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yea, true dat. i fortunate to be featured on like 2 sites. that's it but atleast when i shop my demo to labels i can add that i had ww.this.com and www.that.com support us and feature us on their site.

It's all about the hustle right now.

P.S. Everybody and their mama uses Soundclick. good luck

http://www.soundclick.com/moxiemusic2004

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Guevara
HoOK UP WiTH A HoT MC, GiVE HiM A FEW "FREE" JoINTS BUiLD A RELATiONSHiP AND MAKE YoUR CoNNECTiONS FRoM THERE.

Anytime you run into hot emcees.Online or off if you think they got potential throw em a free beat.So when there out there tryn to get heard there getn you heard too.I would want to say produce a mixtape with the hottest emcees you can find.But its getn to where mixtapes are gross,everyone and there momma has a mixtape.I aint knockin them but ever since 50 cent blew up everyone wants to put one out.You dont wanna get caught in the masses.
Peace

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
best thing i would say would be to network with as many cats in the gameas possible. establish some positive business relationships. that's what i'm personally doin, because in the meantime i'm still stackin my tracklist. from what i've read and study the core value to have is positive business relationships wit cats. so definitely network. one.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Just hustle it bro.. Get Cd's made and get to hustlin them off. That's always the way. Just get that grind mode goin. Do shows, rock some crowds, any exposure is good exposure, it dont come easy.... Im in the same boat as you... I'm tryin to just get exposed by anymeans neccessary, throw out your web page address everywhere u drop a cd...
Where can I get go on the internet to get my shit exposed for free? If there is a free way.

<-"\_.eXampuL_oNe._/"->

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sittin on four posts nearly five anyway man i think if you are dope what you have got will speak for you. do the live shows think in your locale hooking up with m.cees that will make your beats shine is good too. the mixtape thing is good if your mixes ROCK !!!! if you rmx missy elliot and your beats aint at least as dope as the original it aint cool. pop rmxes are fun anyway and that is what it is about if you are an obvious natural keep natural and are just incredible people will see that

keep safe