Best Wu tang! versus..

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
yo! .. i was lisenin to some old wu stuff ... man i forgot how nice them niggaz were... yo what are some of ur favorite versus from wu and wu affliates .. i know there are too many to list but here are some of mines...

ghostafce - impossible

masta killa - da mystery of chessboxin.(peep my myspace page for da video.. gutter!)

cappadonna .. winter warz

rza - liquid swords ..... actually evryone ripped that shit heavy

ghostface - buck 50 .. that supercalifragilistics shit still makes me crack the fuc up

genius - when tha emcees caaaaaammmee

and many more i cant thnk of right at the moment

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Inspectah Deck-Triumph
Holocaust-Holocaust (bobby Digital track 8 or 9)
Gza-Fame
U-God-Mystery of Chessboxing

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yo, aiyyo i got to serve them my way, move give me room
Holdin up your saloon, clean sweep, like a broom
Full moons make me howl like a wolf outta breath
Sold only new vocal cords i heard genius on gef
So step back, to the lab at, high velocity
My teammate, enhance cells well like a pharmacy
Fuck horado pablos plan growas bravo
Goodfellas we know, best sellas become novels
The man rockin head bands, silk scarves and jams
Early 80's british rock, playboys, mocks, and shams
The laser beam vocalist does well at symphonies
Bad days, watch me snatch ice right outta tiffany's
Remember them kids that came off with 8 million
Robbed the brinks and i labelled in royal pavillions
Them flower heads must have been stupid
Tell me how the fuck black niggaz get caught wit all that loot kid
That's jet money, undaground money
Submarines and rings too bad you fucked up dummies

Ghostface!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
All of these are dope...but someone mentioned Ghost's verse on "Impossible"...I personally think RZA's verse on "Impossible" was better....one of the best of all time.

Fusion of the five elements, to search for the higher intelligence
Women walk around celibate, livin irrelevant
The most benelovent king, communicatin through your dreams
Mental pictures been painted, Allah's heard and seen
everywhere, throughout your surroundin atmosphere
Troposphere, thermosphere, stratosphere
Can you imagine from one single idea, everything appeared here
Understanding makes my truth, crystal clear
Innocent black immigrants locked in housing tenemants
Eighty-Five percent tenants depend on welfare recipients
Stapleton's been stamped as a concentration camp
At night I walk through, third eye is bright as a street lamp
Electric microbes, robotic probes
Taking telescope pictures of globe, babies getting pierced with microchips
stuffed inside their earlobes, then examinated
Blood contaminated, vaccinated, lives fabricated
Exaggerated authorization, Food and Drug Administration
Testin poison in prison population
My occupation to stop the innauguration of Satan
Some claim that it was Reagan, so I come to slay men
like Bartholemew, cause every particle is physical article
was diabolical to the last visible molecule
A space night like Rom, consume planets like Unicron
Blasting photon bombs from the arm like Galvatron

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
anything by raekwon

i love his superfly apple watermelon pecan raps

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Deck is the unsung Hero of Wu-tang nobody drop more consistant verses on the The Wu-tang albums (not solo) then Deck...

T

The Bastard

Cappas Mad Underatted Too,mad People Dont Even Know Who He Is. Classic Verses On Jams Like, Milk The Cow,young Hearts,slang Editorial

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
As far as best verses, that's all subjective because I grew up with people that thought
Raekwon was the best MC that ever lived, and would argue ALL DAY about it.

My favorite Wu member will always be the RZA. If you were a friend of mine back in those days, I would probably "borrow" your Wu tape and dub it just to hear what RZA was gonna say next.

Line for line though, the GZA is probably one of the most complex lyricists EVER.

The best Wu affilliates was Killa Army hands DOWN.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is a classic from where I stand.

Rae and Ghost probably rhymed more about the drug game than Jeezy and the Clipse combined, but the slang went over a lotta people's heads during that era.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
yeah man the wu started mad trends that they are not given credit for production wise, concept wise, and most importantly IMO, business wise ..

think about it ....them cats were the first dude really doin the whole rap n fashion thing before it blew like that .. wu wear was the first clothing line directly related to a rap group .. rocaweer, and of them followed suit

wu tang knew the business... they were gettin BIG points on there album sales and negoiatin solo deals while still maintianin the foundation... that was unheard of at the time.. and i dont even wanna start in the production tactics that rza first brough to the table that are all over rap today ..

and nobody was talkin that mafioso cartel mobb shit before rae and ghost.. they started that whole shit .. now everybody thinks they are a kingpin....

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I agree wit Bserk! Raekwon all day!

Anything by him is always just ill!! One of my favorite verses by him was on O.B.F.C.L. "North Star." That one and his verse on "Rainy days" aswell. Ghostface too as a matter of fact! Both of them joints gimme the "Hip Hop Chills" as Graf would say! haha.. Shit man anything by Wu is classic!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Ash Holmz said:
yeah man the wu started mad trends that they are not given credit for production wise, concept wise, and most importantly IMO, business wise ..

think about it ....them cats were the first dude really doin the whole rap n fashion thing before it blew like that .. wu wear was the first clothing line directly related to a rap group .. rocaweer, and of them followed suit

wu tang knew the business... they were gettin BIG points on there album sales and negoiatin solo deals while still maintianin the foundation... that was unheard of at the time.. and i dont even wanna start in the production tactics that rza first brough to the table that are all over rap today ..

and nobody was talkin that mafioso cartel mobb shit before rae and ghost.. they started that whole shit .. now everybody thinks they are a kingpin....

word...they dont get the credit they deserve.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I agree w/ Shadeed and Ash 100%.

they were way ahead of their time....most people lost them on "Forever", which to me is the best album of all time....HANDS DOWN!

And as far as their business trends....I still roc them Wu Wallies (mad comfortable).

Killa Army is definitely the best affiliate...I'll go as far as to say that Killa Sin is one of the most underated mc's of our time. I personally think he could fuck w/ anyone in the game right now.....ANYONE!

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Raw I'ma give it to ya, wit no trivia, raw like cocaine straight from bolivia-Damn I remember how geeked I would get when I heard that line-too many verses to name-

O.D.B-Shame on a nigga(pronounced nuh by odb)
deck-triumph
method man-how high,rockwilder,bring da pain
raekwon-his whole first cd
ghostface-his whole first cd

members online