BET Awards 2011 Cyphers.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
"Tyga - JUS GET THIS CORNY NIGGA THE FUCK OUTTA HERE SON (5)" <---Big Ghost...roflmao!!

sc1200

ill o.g.
Now if people actually went out and SUPPORTED Em's side kicks everything would be right with the universe. That still hasn't happen'd to this date and I don't understand why...it's like they want Em and that's it...lol

You know you're at the top of the game when u have cyphers on BET awards with your crew only. Em and Ross did that! Show's where the money is right now in hip hop!

Ortiz is a BEAST!

oK...I'll say it right now....EM is the G.O.A.T...there...I said it!
right but ross is a fake a clone of freeway rick ross, true story, and i could out rap him and i'm a producer, not a good look. set your standrards higher for real hip hop. on an other note em mentor roce da 5 nine is a problem

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Well....

Don't blame Ross..it's all a hustle...portray an image to make money....whether or not he's fake....99% of them are.

You can't set higher standards when you're successful being a bum.......

Shady cypher proved that these guys are the nicest around and they shitted on everyone else's cypher. Will that result in more album sales for their shady release? Probably not....people are too into the dumb shit.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
right but ross is a fake a clone of freeway rick ross, true story, and i could out rap him and i'm a producer, not a good look. set your standrards higher for real hip hop. on an other note em mentor roce da 5 nine is a problem

lol...last time I checked the real Freeway "didn't rap"...commical for you to point out that he's imitating the real Ricky.

Many a rapper has adopted the persona of a gangster...Ross is not the first nor will he be the last. That's as much a part of hip hop as braggin' about what u can do or shhh u don't really have. If it's not about saving a life or putting food in a starving persons mouth "it ain't that serious" to me. I didn't say he was the "best rapper alive". I just pointed out that he had his own crew in the cypher like Em. Whether u like Ross or not he's at the top of "his game" right now. I'm not into that "real hip hop" shhh beef so u can miss me with that one. Music is music and there's a lil something for everybody.

Em's cypher was the best..I think we all agree on that but having diff't flavor in hip hop is a "good thing".

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
If you must mention Rick Ross.......

You also must mention 50 Cent.....Scarface and Freeway

Different types of hip-hop are needed.... You can't just have dirty south...just how you can't just have east coast or west coast.....

members online