Betcha Cant Do It Like My Lil Brother!! NOPE!!

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Jus wanted to post a pic of my lil brother. Got him starting early on da 2k. He workin on drums and then ima have him recording shit once he get it right.

DVC00570.jpg

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
i bet he's older than some of the member here ;)

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Word, way to go! Good luck & keep him away from the streets yo!
You're a good sister ;)

Best Regards,
Wings

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i love pictures like these. my son's tried to jump on the 2kxl and the tables a few times, he was only 1 and a half at the time, and been doing it since. he's 3 now, i'll give'em 2 more years and slowly put'em on to the craft (at 5 i dont think i'll have to worry about him sticking whatever he possibly can into my zip drive of the mp..LOL)peace.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
He looks like he's vibing on that track for real!

I'm trying to do the same with my boy's little daughter... (Curuption!!!! lol)

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
He's really smart. He already knows how MIDI work. I was amazed. Check this out. I had my keyboard hooked up to the MPC and you know when u play a melody or somethin on da keyboard it will play back by itself. He was like(pointing at the mpc) dat thang controlling dat keyboard!! What dat is the engine?! Im laughing im like naw boo its MIDI(knowing he dont have a clue) THen he was like oh so dat(pointing at da cable) makes the keyboard play when u press that(pointing at the play buttion) on the drum machine. Im like yep. He was like cool!!!! I love him to def and ima do whateva i gotta do to keep him right and that goes for yall on dis site to. You need something let me know. But dont come at me wit no Sexual shit cause im not a hoe!!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Don't Play With Nicole's Heart!

misscc803 said:
I love him to def and ima do whateva i gotta do to keep him right and that goes for yall on dis site to. You need something let me know. But dont come at me wit no Sexual shit cause im not a hoe!!

Hey, if anybody comes @ cha with sexual shit, you just le me know okay? I'll personally ban any potential motherfucker. (after all, I wouldn't want any competition... YOUR HEART IS MINE!) :lol:

One Love,
Wings

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
WingsOfAnAngel said:
Hey, if anybody comes @ cha with sexual shit, you just le me know okay? I'll personally ban any potential motherfucker. (after all, I wouldn't want any competition... YOUR HEART IS MINE!) :lol:

One Love,
Wings

Awww thats so sweet!! Thanks!!!

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
I can see him when he is like 8 writing to santa.

Dear Santa,

You a bitch ass nigga, you remember when I ask for that mpc-1000 when I was 7 well I did'nt get that shit, if it ain't under the tree this coming christmas I am coming for that ass.

Sincurly, *****

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
I can see him when he is like 8 writing to santa.

He will not be writing letters like that because if he wants an mpc he will get one and i'll buy it. Thats nothing. Also he doesnt use such vulgar language he was raised better than that.