Beware Ebay/Paypal. I got Ganked

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
I bought this korg from ebay right? 130.00 bucks. i opened and closed a dispute with paypal because seller gave me proof that she shipped it and her bank account was froze while i had an investigation open, so i closed it because i had proof that she did send it (though a week late). I recieved it today and it won't power on. Since i closed the 1st dispute with paypal they will not reopen it and because of that i am getting totally fucked over. It was a scam and i was nice enough to fall for it. So watchout for shit like that. Cost me over a fuckin bill and it's worthless. So much for hardware this year. ... fuuuuck

Was she a Power Seller??? Me, i never buy from people that are not power sellers, buying from someon who has 10 feedback is a crazy gamble.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
She was not a power user. Infact she didn't have much history.. I was kinda dumb about what i did but i had the hiphop version of gold fever and couldn't help it. If it were brand new it wouldn't have arrived broke.. but at the same time i've sold over 80 things on ebay and bought many things without ANY problems. everything works itself out as long as we don't kill anyone in the process. :) i don't even think i'm even effected my stress anymore. shits crazy, there exsist's no justice for the innocent

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Just make sure you check the seller's score, i bought a lot of things from Ebay i never had a problem with. I only bid on sellers who have more than 1000 score. make sure you read the feeed back too... some of them give fake feed backs from the same Sn's you just gotta be cautious thats all... but i've ordered equipments from ebay I never had a problem but i guess you got jipped. sorry to say ahah it sucks though

members online