Beyonce Is Overrated!

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Girl Is A 5!

Seriously Anybody Seen Her Without Makeup On?
She Isnt As "thick" As Niggaz Think She Is
Shes Skinny As Hell Now, Shes Curvy And Her Ass Is Overated
She Sticks It Out Word

Wit Makeup Beyonce Is Easily In The 8 To Dime Range

But Without Beyonce Would Just Be Another Hoodrat.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I tried to compare her to Kelis in another forum and almost got shot. I saw some photos of Kelis in Complex Magazine and she was looking pretty fine. Seeing to how she was with Nas I figured I'd poll to see who had the better chick. Cats was acting like I committed some crime. As far as I was concerned...they were on equal grounds to me.

The both got fat monkeys so I'd do'em both.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Are you a homo, hehe, this bitch is rich, number one on my list for fucking with a bitch, she has to have money!!!!! keep it p.I. mayne

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
THe thing that makes beyonce differnt is her persnolaitiy

Dont get me wrong she is fine as hell. But i date women that look like that all the time. Once you get over how fine they are, if they dont got any class or common sense. The shit gets old real quick. Trust me!!!

From what ive seen of her beyonce seems like a down to earth classy southern girl. Now persnally i have never met her but aleast thats the image i get from her

class...

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo I've been in a club with her she had 2 drinks and was pissy drunk, she's a cool, down to earth, attractive, and most important rich broad with a fat ass, if you can't appreciate that you must be gay!!!! Of all the entertainers that look like shit, youcould've come better with that, and on the beat I did MY BIATCH that's beyonce singing!!

AHXBEATS

AHXIMUS PRIME
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
You can take any halfway decent looking broad, and have a professional make up artist hook her up, and BAM you got a dime. Wost case, shes cute. It aint hard to do. Look at that chick from SEX in the city, she anit no dime, but with all that makeup on, and in the right lighting yeah she looks pretty good.. But you take all that off, I can just imagin what kind of monster would come out. lol Plus she got that Humpty Hum nose. These makeup artists know how to destract your attention, away from the negitive side of someones facical features. Also clothing designers help as well. They can make a fat chick look 20 to 30 pounds lighter, just by the clothes they put on them.

X-RAY
"aka"
Jewel Avenue OX

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Jewel Avenue OX said:
You can take any halfway decent looking broad, and have a professional make up artist hook her up, and BAM you got a dime. Wost case, shes cute. It aint hard to do. Look at that chick from SEX in the city, she anit no dime, but with all that makeup on, and in the right lighting yeah she looks pretty good.. But you take all that off, I can just imagin what kind of monster would come out. lol Plus she got that Humpty Hum nose. These makeup artists know how to destract your attention, away from the negitive side of someones facical features. Also clothing designers help as well. They can make a fat chick look 20 to 30 pounds lighter, just by the clothes they put on them.

X-RAY
"aka"
Jewel Avenue OX

Word the fuck up! Case in point:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/celeb.html

C

Copenhagen

I saw Kelis hosting some summer shit once on MTV, some 3 years ago, in a bikini. Her tits were hanging and sticking out to the side like fish eyes. Also, her ass had mad cellulite.
She may have changed, but considering that, body wise, I would choose Beyonce. To me, she also has cuter face.
Personality wise, Kelis is probably more my type. More brains and more substance.
Every interview I've seen with Beyonce (2-3), she has sounded like a dumb teenage broad.

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man i dont care if she rich or not, she got class. she got attitude too, so I'ma hit her no doubt.

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
All those superstars look different without the pound of makeup that they put on their faces. You still got to have a good start though to be that hot once the makeup is on

MadManBeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
i dont know why dude started this poll, hatin on a chik, who cares man, beyonces fine kelis is fine christina millian is fine as hell...u tellin me if u had beyoncee in front of you or any other decent lookin chik, sometimes dat dont even matter, if u horny u smash that, its the male instinct...i cant believe yall gossipin about a couple of chiks, the way they do about us

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
MadManBeats said:
i dont know why dude started this poll, hatin on a chik, who cares man, beyonces fine kelis is fine christina millian is fine as hell...u tellin me if u had beyoncee in front of you or any other decent lookin chik, sometimes dat dont even matter, if u horny u smash that, its the male instinct...i cant believe yall gossipin about a couple of chiks, the way they do about us

lol word man. beyonce is hot & even if she might look worse without the make up, most of us here agree we'd still hit it, full stop!!!!

D

DaFunkDocta2004

afriquedeluxe said:
lol word man. beyonce is hot & even if she might look worse without the make up, most of us here agree we'd still hit it, full stop!!!!

Well, I for one have seen the girl face-to-face on some chill isht in Baseline. Believe me or not, she's a dime in jeans, flip flops and a fitted...which was what I met her in. Hand on the Bible, lol. Kelis is like a Transformer, lol...one day she's a knockout, next day she's a wreck you could never tell has some serious chunk back there. Now, I will admit, the girl (Beyonce) doesn't have much in the cuppage department, but you can definitely grab a good handful.

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I knew beyonce from when was children. We used to play doctor. Now, come to think of it she always had a fatass!

just playin yall

members online