Bheringer B-1, who's using one?

CHARLIEPLATNUM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Who has the B-1, and what are your results???? I just recently got one, but I haven't had the chance to hook it up to my preamp properly( need another XLR cable )and record something to see how it sounds.

ill o.g.
i got one. Ive been using it for a few years. I hate using it for vocals. Its real accurate and clear, if thats what you want. I use it as a room mic for recording drums mostly.

CHARLIEPLATNUM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Loose Cannon said:
i got one. Ive been using it for a few years. I hate using it for vocals. Its real accurate and clear, if thats what you want. I use it as a room mic for recording drums mostly.

I know what you mean, I finally hooked it up directly to my multitrack using it's preamps and the onboard EQ and dynamics, and I got it to sound pretty good.. But I think it will need one of the external tube preamps that I have. I'll mostl likely use the pre that has an EQ built in it, along with a compressor.....it will work for the time being, I don't record vocals a lot, so no need in spending more bread on another mic..... thanks for you input..!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Behringer B1 condenser mic

Has anyone got any experience with this mic? What do you think of it?

Thanks.

E

Equality 7-2521

id recommend against anything Behringer. Cheap poor quality equipment.