Big Papi immortalized

T

The Bastard

today my personal boy big pappi david ortiz broke a franchise record fore most homeruns in a single season (51) this dudes a beast,a yankee killa,and a great all around guy.hes auctioning off the 50th homerun ball on ebay and ALL the money is gunna be donated to charity.three letters.... M V P
bigpapi.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If I was him I would have kicked the shit outta the guy that caught the 50th. What a dick.

Nice homers last night though, didn't one go over the green monster?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yankees Suck.

T

The Bastard

Benny BuKu said:
51 is impressive. Can't front.....

now he can sit his fat ass on the couch and watch Jeter lead the Yankees thru the playoffs....
dont be jelous cuz the yankees dont got that kinda power on their team.

T

The Bastard

Benny BuKu said:
jealous? not at all dog....you can have all the individual records you want....I'll take the rings all day.
what are you gunna saywhen the yankees dont win the world series? then at least the red sox would have got a franchise record theis season and the yankees will have choked and not got nuthin at all. youll feel really dumb then huh

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
dont be jelous cuz the yankees dont got that kinda power on their team.
WHY DOES THE BASTARD RUIN IT WE HAD A LOYAL YANKEE FAN GIVING PROPZ AND U HAD TO FUCK IT UP

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
nah...cause we in the playoffs.......AGAIN! Boston....home, just like Kansas City...and Baltimore and the Devil Rays and on and on and on....

Ortiz should apply some more wack juice to his Jerry Curls...maybe he'll be able to play the field and help his team into the playoffs.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Fury said:
WHY DOES THE BASTARD RUIN IT WE HAD A LOYAL YANKEE FAN GIVING PROPZ AND U HAD TO FUCK IT UP
Cuz you missed the bottom where he said "now he can sit his fat ass on the couch and watch Jeter lead the Yankees thru the playoffs...."

Pay attention weedhead.

T

The Bastard

im gunna tel lu straight up, this is comming from the person that predicted italys win in the world cup and the team theyd be facing,the same person that predicted 2 of the patriots superbowl wins. the yankees aint gunna win, if they were gunna win id feel it in my gut,theyred be a disturbance in the force. this is detroits years. the red sox dont have a great team as of right now.. they are in a transitional stage they have a lot of inexperienced players, that will sum day do great things. 3-4 years tops for the next world series championship i say.and i think for as long as the yankees have arod they aint gunna win another world series, i just think that dude was destined to be the dan marino of baseball. on the real

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
aight Yoda...listen....Detroit aint winnin shit. The only team that worries me is the Twins...even w/o Liriano...cause they're just on fire right now. But with the Yankees being able to rest guys and set up their rotation (unlike last year when they clinched in the last weekend series......oh you remember..that was in Boston-lol), they're gonna be straight. Even if Giambi aint 100%. Boston was supposed to finish 1st this year. That's what everyone predicted...so at least give the Yankees some credit...we literally killed your season. I mean, not tryin to be funny about it but the Redsox literally and physically fell the fuck apart after that 5 game sweep....niggas was in the hospital and shit.
Detroit's too inexperienced and they're just struggling right now. We own the Oakland A's and the Twins too. But we'll just have to wait and see....
I'm just glad that I get to watch and root for my team in the playoffs...as opposed to watch a team I hate and root against them...that would suck.

T

The Bastard

Benny BuKu said:
aight Yoda...listen....Detroit aint winnin shit. The only team that worries me is the Twins...even w/o Liriano...cause they're just on fire right now. But with the Yankees being able to rest guys and set up their rotation (unlike last year when they clinched in the last weekend series......oh you remember..that was in Boston-lol), they're gonna be straight. Even if Giambi aint 100%. Boston was supposed to finish 1st this year. That's what everyone predicted...so at least give the Yankees some credit...we literally killed your season. I mean, not tryin to be funny about it but the Redsox literally and physically fell the fuck apart after that 5 game sweep....niggas was in the hospital and shit.
Detroit's too inexperienced and they're just struggling right now. We own the Oakland A's and the Twins too. But we'll just have to wait and see....
I'm just glad that I get to watch and root for my team in the playoffs...as opposed to watch a team I hate and root against them...that would suck.
first off, im a lot taller than you,a lot stronger,and a lot better looking. and like all yankee fans,your underestimating a hungry team. although the yankees won almost all the games they had against detroit,detroits had a good year and i think they are for real. theyve proved they are able to beat the yankees. i think they are gunna step up and do sumthin this year.watch comerica park fil lup for the first time in am illion years

T

The Bastard

if the tigers win ill prolly change my name to the bastard prophet

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
cleverwon said:
Yankees Suck.
All I have to say is, "How many franchise Championships do the Yankees have versus how many the Red Cox, er, I mean Sox have? LMAO

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
dj360_iNfInItE1 said:
All I have to say is, "How many franchise Championships do the Yankees have versus how many the Red Cox, er, I mean Sox have? LMAO
Shit i dont know. Im just instigating. Fuck the Red Sox too.

T

The Bastard

dj360_iNfInItE1 said:
duuuude who fuckin cares, seriously. how many championships do the new york knicks have verses the boston celtics? the yankees might have been able to buy 26 rings, that dont mean shit

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
first off, im a lot taller than you,a lot stronger,and a lot better looking. and like all yankee fans,your underestimating a hungry team. although the yankees won almost all the games they had against detroit,detroits had a good year and i think they are for real. theyve proved they are able to beat the yankees. i think they are gunna step up and do sumthin this year.watch comerica park fil lup for the first time in am illion years

ok...let me say this into your GOOD EAR...I don't know what being taller, stronger (doubt it) or better lookin (don't know why you're tryin to check me out, but HELL NO) has anything to do w/ anything...but you are forced to root for a team who you don't care about because your team is DONE SON...it's A WRAP! I get to wear one team's hats all year...even to the playoffs...cause they're still playin...you'll root for Detroit....until we beat them...then you'll root for either the Twins or the A's....until we beat them....then what? Now you gotta pick between either the Mets or the Yanks. And I'm sure you're still a little salty towards the Mets too....

members online