Big Time Producer

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i was thinking...

how easy would it be to download all the best beats on soundclick, put em on a CD, put your name on it and give it to 50 Cent or an A&R or somethin.

also emcees could sift thru the millions of 'text battles' on forums, steal all the best punchlines, and get signed quick.

crazy.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Def cuz they only human they need to listen to ppl to get ideas ..and if they can get an idea from an unkwon producer thas just better for them cuz ppl will think they originated that style or came up wit that Idea

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Rhythmikal said:
i was thinking...

how easy would it be to download all the best beats on soundclick, put em on a CD, put your name on it and give it to 50 Cent or an A&R or somethin.

also emcees could sift thru the millions of 'text battles' on forums, steal all the best punchlines, and get signed quick.

crazy.
True that may be, it would result in a nasty lawsuit for you from this end.. :)

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ghost producers

you will be surprised at the amount of producers that listen to folks on the internet.......they wont come out and let folks know....but that is how alot of producers get found and heard.....you know that the majority of the "BIG" producers dont even produce their own tracks.......it is some no-name guy and he just got paid for the track and signed his rights over.....after that is done and you develop a rep in that inner circle ......you become big tyme!!!!!!!!

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
big time producers with their own sound really dont try and steal other peoples ideas. Other people try to steal theirs. why do you think theres so many posts like " scott storch strings" and " kanye vocals" and "Dre piano" and all this other shit. people wanna sound like the big time producers. Lets face it, it takes alot of time to develop your own style. Me personally, I like to take a little bit of style from everyone. Throw some dre keys mixed with some storch strings, a little just blaze b3 organ and some neptunes synths, you got a hot original beat.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
if you look on soundclick, like half the tracks say "this is some dre ish" or "eminem type beat"

producers could steal beats and still sound like themselves...lol

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
ColossusBeatfix said:
if you look on soundclick, like half the tracks say "this is some dre ish" or "eminem type beat"

producers could steal beats and still sound like themselves...lol

I laughed so hard when I read that.

members online

No members online now.