BiGCiTYMUSiC PRESENTS: DAViD&GOLiATH (THE OFFICIAL 50 CENT V. KANYE WEST MIXTAPE)

• beat this! voting starts in...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Before I Get Into This I Wanna Thank Ash, Wizdom, Iceman, And Haze...and They Know Why. The New Tape Is Out Now, I Just Spent The Last 4 Days Of My Life Puttin This Shit Together And I Feel Real Good About It, Check Out My Myspace Page For More Info.

MESSAGE POST EDIT: I SAID I WAS GONNA POST A LINK TO THE MIXTAPE SAMPLER BUT I REALLY FUCK WIT YALL, SO THIS IS THE ILLMUZIK SPECIAL.
IM GIVIN YALL THE WHOLE MIXTAPE FREE.
CALL IT THE BCM 7 DAY THEORY, 4 DAYS OF WORK AND 3 DAYS OF FREE DOWNLOADS...GET IT WHILE ITS UP BECAUSE IM TAKIN THIS SHIT DOWN ASAP FRIDAY MORNING.

www.sendspace.com/file/exmert
PEACE.CheTRiUMPH

Attachments

• th_50vKanye.jpg
    th_50vKanye.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 128

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Before I Get Into This I Wanna Thank Ash, Wizdom, Iceman, And Haze...and They Know Why. The New Tape Is Out Now, I Just Spent The Last 4 Days Of My Life Puttin This Shit Together And I Feel Real Good About It, Check Out My Myspace Page For More Info.

MESSAGE POST EDIT: I SAID I WAS GONNA POST A LINK TO THE MIXTAPE SAMPLER BUT I REALLY FUCK WIT YALL, SO THIS IS THE ILLMUZIK SPECIAL.
IM GIVIN YALL THE WHOLE MIXTAPE FREE.
CALL IT THE BCM 7 DAY THEORY, 4 DAYS OF WORK AND 3 DAYS OF FREE DOWNLOADS...GET IT WHILE ITS UP BECAUSE IM TAKIN THIS SHIT DOWN ASAP FRIDAY MORNING.

www.sendspace.com/file/exmert
PEACE.CheTRiUMPH

yo man, that's whats up...I'm downloading it right now.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Good Looks Vice, i appreciate it, let me know what u think, id REALLY appreciate that.Che

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
good looks homie.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
yo man, This shit is hott! You matched the tracks up nice man...I wish these two would actually do a song or album together. Yo is that you on the last couple songs? Those were pretty dope to man....overall this is some nice work straight up....
thanks again,
Vice.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
I Personally Produced 3 Joints On Here. The "i Get Money Remix" Is Me, The Kanye "heavy Hitters Freestyle" Is Me (if Anybody Remembers The Lil Wayne Song Over A Similar Beat, I Sent This To Roc The Mic About 6 Months Before That Dropped But No Sour Grapes Here) And The "special Crush" Beat Wit The "i Choose You" Sample Is Me Too. The Mc Is My Brother He Just Turned 17 In July.

members online