1. The next Beat This! Competition will be from September 26-27th!
  2. Vote now for the best Beat It Up! beat.

Biggest problem that i have since i started

1. ArvinArmani

ArvinArmani

Iranian ILL Beatmaker , workin of "Forbade" album
    Battle Points:
    Okay , i know people said this a lot , but This is one of the problems i have since day one .

i make nice beats everyday or once every 2 day , but after 10 days of making good beats i cant make anything anymore , and i try and try until i cant make Anything good at all , then 2 situations appear :

1 : i start sampling which leads me to killing my own creativity and disables me from making original beats until i stop sampling and wasting another month trying to make original beats .

2 : i just try everyday till one of the beats become a good beat which takes a lot of time , and in my free time remake other songs .

how can i fix this ?

2. Silentz

Silentz

Formerly The Knoxvillan
    Battle Points:
    Take a break. Even just for a few days. I was feeling the same way but After getting back from my recent vacation I felt rested, had a clear mind and wanted to do nothing except make beats. Although I will add there have been times ive felt that way and like giving up but I push through it and that's when things can just start to click.

K-waz and ArvinArmani like this.
  3. OGBama

OGBama

ILLIEN
  4. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

PRODUCER ELITE..NUFF SAID
    Battle Points:
    you have to play what you feel bruh..music comes from within. if you're not feeling those creative juices flowing, then take time away from making music... my suggestion is that i would take 3-7 days away from beat making

ArvinArmani likes this.
  5. ArvinArmani

ArvinArmani

Iranian ILL Beatmaker , workin of "Forbade" album
    Battle Points:
    Thank you all , i guess the problem is that i dont have anything to do in my free time :D

6. Silentz

Silentz

Formerly The Knoxvillan
    Battle Points:
    Im sure many are like me here and make beats is what we enjoy doing in our free time. Maybe you are putting to much pressure on yourself to make it a career. Relax and have fun.