Biggie Duets Album

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just heard the first single with Jayz produced by Timbaland's partner Danjahandz and WOW, that shit is flames, if the quality is as good as that track we in for a real treat. unless a mod says its cool, im not dropping the link LOL.

BTW Danja is real nasty with it, i can see why timbo said he dont mind being called second to him.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea i just heard this the other day, shit is real crazy, beat is insane

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
whats the tune called?

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
A B said:
whats the tune called?

Yeah, for real. I need to hear dat.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
It's not really a Biggie beat :/ and the quality of the acapella is really poor for a commerical track.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
hmmm. sounding like that last biggie album... u cant get the same feel w/ him gone, i'm sorry, it's nice to hear his voice, but his beat selection was one of a kind... he could pick a beat... >> allhiphop has it too...

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
the beats hot, but its too quiet. Struggling to hear it behind the vocals

Cheo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The joint with Pun was decent, but they should've left Fat Joes verse out and Freeways hook.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
What the fuck is this. Notorious would never do a track with Slim Thug. At least put him on with some quality MC's.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Man, I just listened to five of the leaked tracks. and they're completly WEAK. how can Puffy do Biggie like that?

Booo!

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i just listened to the what they want track, i thought it woz horrible it woz a 2nd rate big verse which it woz always guna be, and the beat woz mixed really badly !!! all you can hear is the fuckin kick ! ?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Be realsitic....

Why can people just be happy to hear music from the cat, we all know he is dead we all know he cant re-record his verse, We all know he dident live in the studio and record as much material as pac and We all know that it aint gonna be the same as if he was here.
Cats always gotta find something to hate about....Im just happy to hear some new joints, Yea they aint on the level of the stuff if he was alive but dammit its better then nothing...Personally i think they did a great job considering what they are working wit... If you wanna here classic biggie, listen to his damn albums.

Vince said:
What the fuck is this. Notorious would never do a track with Slim Thug. At least put him on with some quality MC's.
WTF?!?.... if biggie can do a song wit 112 & puff daddy(while he was alive), then he can do a song wit slim thug, wake up and stop being a hater...

class..