Bikini Models on Illmuzik. Forever.

Would u look at a featured Illmuzik model on the site monthly?

• Total voters
I think that having featured models (maybe all in Illmuzik tanks) would be a great addition to the site. I know more than a few AMAZING models (Maxim girls) that would live to do it. What do u think?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Consider me favored.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't know, guys. This seems FISHY to me.
rimshot.jpg

Whaaat Fade? im starting to think u play for "the other team" lol if handling models is too difficult I'm pretty sure I could get the job down.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Lol Barbie, that is a Hella pin up photo as your avatar! I need one of you... Do you have a twin who happens to live in the south east?
I'm loving this direction with IllMuzik models.. Good stuff! Marketing 101 . Quite a blessing you came here and decided to her seriously down and help out!

Lol Barbie, that is a Hella pin up photo as your avatar! I need one of you... Do you have a twin who happens to live in the south east?
I'm loving this direction with IllMuzik models.. Good stuff! Marketing 101 . Quite a blessing you came here and decided to her seriously down and help out!

There's only ONE Barbz :) idk why but I really love it here and believe in the site or I wouldn't put in the effort. Ultimate goal? To get illmuzik in a position where they can PAY my ass! Lol Models always help. Marketing is my middle name.

Ya, just ask Relic.

Don't know about Sucio, but isn't Clev having the massive BBQ today?

Oh wait Sucio was here he just didn't vote. #dissappointed There's a lot of regulars i figured would LOVE to look at these girls. Maybe it's getting too gay around here. Too much sausage. Like jail.