Black Friday

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Even if I did want an iPad2 for $99, I wouldn't pitch a tent in front of a Best Buy to get it BUT it looks like this is what it's going to take. Im sorry if some of you are this serious about shopping after Thanksgiving but thats EXTREME!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Granted, this is a great opportunity to save money BUT at some point you have to ask yourself 'where do I draw the line?'. Besides, it's not so special anymore when ER'BODY is having an After Thanksgiving Sale.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Alot of places are having sales this whole week, some thanksgiving evening. Cyber Monday is where I put my $$$

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
only if people turned out like this to vote or do things that would push this country forward.....aight imma step away from the soap box now.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
How did this start, though? I know there's Boxing Day after Christmas which can get crazy up here, but the Black Friday thing in the U.S. is fucking epic.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
The first place that I saw do it was Wally World. I remember seeing on the News that people were getting trampled while trying to get in the store when the doors opened. I also remember adults fighting over cabbage patch dolls! Shitz was/is Krazy!

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
How did this start, though? I know there's Boxing Day after Christmas which can get crazy up here, but the Black Friday thing in the U.S. is fucking epic.

Its coming to MOntreal.... Just not as extreme . Check your latest walmart flyer

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Ya, last night I saw an add for a 42" tv for 199$... but you know only 5 people are going to get one. I'd rather just get shit online, save the hassle.

QuietComposer

QuietComposer
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Online is more my style eventhough being there in the physical is fun and all that, but I rather shop online myself. No crowds, no rude asses, and I get to park where I want to...lol

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
0475.jpg

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

It started out as a inside shoppers secret.
Well word spreads further and further and thanks to the web 2.0 model of the internet now, the word spread like wild fire. With the remarkably high turn out, franchises take advantage and advertise "deals" (which, btw isn't really great deals anymore, not like before the secret was out) to get everyone involved regardless of if they're on the latest treading social network, basically turning this into a day almost as big as Christmas. No one gives a crap about Thanksgiving Day it's all about Christmas and Black Friday now, sad.

members online