Blunt Presents Awol The Remixes Free Download

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
when I went to that zshare page, a second website page opened and set of my antivirus (avast), if anyone can upload to sendspace/yousendit/etc, it would be appreciated, want to give this a listen.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
when I went to that zshare page, a second website page opened and set of my antivirus (avast), if anyone can upload to sendspace/yousendit/etc, it would be appreciated, want to give this a listen.

try d/loading it again from the same link that blunt dropped. it is often that sharespace-kits-that-phish-jump-off. Though if it happens five-times in a row then stop trying it.

best luck to your productions!
ctInAllareas

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
Blunt : I listened to the whole thing. All in all I liked the album = the beats are melodic and well-crafted. My only criticism is that the beats tend to be too similar. A few raw minimalistic beats would have been nice, to create some kind of contrast, I was a bit disapointed because I know you can come up with these.

Btw my fav joint is ''The come up remix''. Good job

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
Blunt : I listened to the whole thing. All in all I liked the album = the beats are melodic and well-crafted. My only criticism is that the beats tend to be too similar. A few raw minimalistic beats would have been nice, to create some kind of contrast, I was a bit disapointed because I know you can come up with these.

Btw my fav joint is ''The come up remix''. Good job

that my signature sound my dude.

members online