Blunt Wraps

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just bought the blackcurrent and cherry one's today, gonna try them out tommorrow. Have any of ya'll tried them before, what do you think of them? OR are you just more of a spliff type?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
haha yeah dejay came wit a dope thread!! yo bluntwraps are dope in my opionion.....but nothin beats a good ol fashion vanilla dutch.....when u guage all factors..... price, avaliblity, easines of wrap..... the best is like a garcia vega gren leaf but those are like 1.75 to $2 dependin on store....but bluntwraps are dope because they last just about twice as long as a regilar blunt...burn mad slow even though they mad harsh but i got athlete lungs so it dont bother me...... my favorite flavor is the honey dipped, smells real nice..... i hate philles.... only smoke them when ther's nuttin else or i only got like 65cents in my pocket...lol.... i like chillin wit a joint if im zonin out by myself but joint suck when more than one person cause they burn to quick and theyre messy..ashes get evrywhere and shit..ha

E

Equality 7-2521

whenever i have a joint, which isnt often anymore, i just use normal gummed papers.

simple and gets you stoned

when im choofing, i want to taste the buds....not some cherry paper shit

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
IF you smoking the presidential class green, like the orange and the purple, all those flavored wraps mess up the natural taste of the smoke, I wanna taste the green, if I spending 20 per blunt. But for the regular green they alright. Its new flavors everyweek, honey dip, cognac dip, its crazy. Just reminisiing cause I'm 3weeks into a smoke break, and this thread got me shaking like Pookie.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Originally posted by soundboy2
IF you smoking the presidential class green, like the orange and the purple, all those flavored wraps mess up the natural taste of the smoke, I wanna taste the green, if I spending 20 per blunt. But for the regular green they alright. Its new flavors everyweek, honey dip, cognac dip, its crazy. Just reminisiing cause I'm 3weeks into a smoke break, and this thread got me shaking like Pookie.

yo i feel you soundboy....3 weeks seem like etenity..when u finally blaze u gon be FUUUUCCCCED UP.....lol

E

Equality 7-2521

phonotek....aftertaste? shit man i never have a session without a flavoured drink handy...or at least water

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Originally posted by DjDelay
I just bought the blackcurrent and cherry one's today, gonna try them out tommorrow. Have any of ya'll tried them before, what do you think of them? OR are you just more of a spliff type?

The ones you got and sour apple are my favorites

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey i tested them out today. They're orite, but strong on the throat if you pull back too much. We got half way through it then bonged it. It was goin all good until i pull backed too much and then the sh*t really hit my throat then

J

JadeFoxx

Blunt wraps are cool, but Im a dutchmaster type of person myself
it is whats on the inside that counts tho, good point!!
WHUTCHUSMOKINNNNNNN :smokin:

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
get a bong,a bowl,and a bookbag,yeeeeaaaaaaahhh,taste the flavor,not the paper.:dance: :thumb:

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
It doesn't matter when it's someone elses treez....lol I feel like rollin' up real now, check it I ain't smoked in about a month. I guess it tyme me start again.......lol As for me I f@*kz wit da dutches, plain or vanilla. I tried them wrapz their okay tha only ones I tried are tha honey dipped, cognac dipped their cool but they do burn ya throat, a lil. Take light toats........lol "Yo! WHo GoT SoME TREEZ?"

E

enfinite

DUTCHES!!!!

vanilla dutches are the illest thing smooth as hell theyre mad clean and crisp to smoke u taste pure trees thats wut u cop for that drosky. Phills are cool spceially the strawberry cause they hit hard and get u touched more but they burn too quik and get those lungs weak. Wraps are just wack and fake and dirty as a motherfucker. Backwoods is grimy too smoke but they get you real tocuhed and its pure leaf. garcias are gangsta when u got a good amount of trees like 2 grams and even better a gotty for 4 grams but yo wut happened to optimos??? peace

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Good ?uestion, I aint seen them in stores where I live. Anybody???

FlipDaSoulfisha

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Blunts ....... gettin' old & hazardous

Personally, I like to smoke the Following: Philles-Mexicali • Optimos • Garcia Vegas-only with Chronic • Sometimes Swisher Sweets-Strawberry Margareta • Any Flavor Of.. Royal Blunts Wrap • But,..... My Preference would be Large paper spliff Because You'd might as well smoke 3 cigaretts with your Trees.....That about how much Tobacco your Wrappin Around it!!!! lol :barf: :eek: :drooling: So Just :headscrat about it!!!!!

Flip Da SoulFisher