Bobby Valentinos Proucers!!!

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
AM I THE ONLY THE ONE THAT THINKS THESE MUPHUCCAS IS KILLIN SHIT RIGHT NOW??? the shit they find to sample is jus crazy...then how they b e lacin da drums n da bass....man its classic..they gotta real amibient sound...i got respect for them cuz i treid to make ambient beats like that n i couldnt at first...so i gotta big dem up for that...while im at it let me big up wings too cuz he got ambient shit too...gotta respect people doin shit that u tried and failed at..feel me??? give respect where respect is due..

well whoeva produced slow down and tell me...dem beats is straight fire...

and of course i gotta make sure yall check my signature cuz that artist is killin shit rite now..he made me wana step my shit up...you kno when you first gettin in the game producin you got all dem idols??? but after you been doin it for 8 years no one seems to impress you anymore??? and then out a nowhere you hear some new artist that just makes you wana get back on ya game and step it up??? well thats what i got from my manz al gator and bobby V's producers...so b sure to check him out the links in my signature....ez

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Didnt timbaland produce those tracks or was it someone else?

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
na it wasnt timbaland..i thought it was too i think its two people, and one of their names are Tim' so when he shouted out "tim" alot of people thought it was timabaland but its not..

S

Spen Zilla

Tim and Bob... they've done a lot of R&B joints, they got their sp1200 customized by FORAT, there's a picture of it on the FORAT site

Killah Tekniq

ill o.g.
Yeah man, Tim & Bob got some ill ass drums forreal!!! It dont even sound like they use an SP does it? Their shit sounds super clean.

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
Tell Me....gooootdamn...i Just Two Track-mixed Dat Shit For A Couple Artists That Did A Mixtape Joint To That Shit...i Might Post It So Yall Can Check It Out I Chopped Up The Beat And Put Craaaazy Drops In There..shits Sick...i Tip My Hat To Them Producers Fa Real..

members online