Boot Camp Clik- Last Stand

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
For those of you that dont know, boot camp is putting out another group CD this July called The Last Stand. They have already put out 3 tracks from the new album, and i suggest everyone go get it. Shit is def gonna be dope!!!!!! Dudes always bring the real hip hop.......

http://www.duckdown.com/digglah/index.php

on the right are 3 tracks, that will be on there (trading places, lets go, yeah)

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
just got my copy in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! i got this deal where i got a free tee shirt and ligher with the CD first 100 ordered! CD is crazy, everyone needs to go out and get it!!!!!! shit is fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comes out on this Tuesday! real hip hop!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I wuz in best buy yest. that supposed day the album dropped and they didnt have it.....BUT STRESS THEY DID HAVE THE NEYO CD U WERE ASKING ABOUT

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
ok, I said fuck payday and picked the album up yesterday...couldn't wait no more.

Shit is real hot. It ends a little weakly, but that's because there's like 7 bangaz in the first 10 tracks. I think it is a much needed album given the bullshit that's out right now. Rockness and Sean P absolutely steal the album. Smif and Wessun are on point too. But on some real shit, Buckshot was the weakest one. And he used to be one of my favorite mc's so for me to say that...just real talk. But still...it was still good to hear him again. For the most part the beats are off the hook too....

all in all....hot album.
BrooKlyn shit

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
shit man i dont know i was feelin the whole album.....buck has his moments, i wanted to hear some more from henny, but big will i thought was the best on the album, but i feel what u saying.................so for those who havent copped it yet, go do so, shit is tight!!!!!

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
yo what up stress!!!!!!!!!!!! yo get at me with that track when u finished! also they have this thing on their website where u can buy it online and download the album, instead of going out and buying it. Just like the ill compulations...........if u interested in doing that

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
GRAFIK said:
yo what up stress!!!!!!!!!!!! yo get at me with that track when u finished! also they have this thing on their website where u can buy it online and download the album, instead of going out and buying it. Just like the ill compulations...........if u interested in doing that

word, imma do that then,,thanks,,,ya I'm havin severe writers block homie,,,plus my studio got no A/C and its hot as fuck! Hah,,,,I'll email ya,,,1

members online