Boot Camp Clik- Last Stand

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Elementree said:
sean price is a fuckin beast!! I like buckshot on that album too. I think the production on alot of it could be better though

see i like the production, its like a lot of old school type beats, with the way they are structed, i dont like beats with too much going on with them, if u listen to previous boot camp albums u will find the production to be about the same, i think they beats fit them perfectly...........simple and they take them to another level

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
GRAFIK said:
see i like the production, its like a lot of old school type beats, with the way they are structed, i dont like beats with too much going on with them, if u listen to previous boot camp albums u will find the production to be about the same, i think they beats fit them perfectly...........simple and they take them to another level

agree, thats another beef I have wit production these days,,,,rappers are relyin on beats more these days, when I think a Rap track needs to stay simple so a emcee can shine.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
agree, thats another beef I have wit production these days,,,,rappers are relyin on beats more these days, when I think a Rap track needs to stay simple so a emcee can shine.

exactly..............................50 cent for example, flow is terrible, when u rappin behind DRE beats, shit will always sound aight, i could fart on the mic a couple of times over a DRE beat and i bet they would play it in the clubs

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i LOVE that track the game iz still thaa same or whatever it is. that beat is so sick, i love beatminerz, and yeah, i was feeling the whole album, and the beats were ill! sean price is my fav, damn all that shit is SICK SICK SICK

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
trebeatz said:
i LOVE that track the game iz still thaa same or whatever it is. that beat is so sick, i love beatminerz, and yeah, i was feeling the whole album, and the beats were ill! sean price is my fav, damn all that shit is SICK SICK SICK

word....................dope album, they coming to baltimore on the Aug 15th, going to see them, should be dope!

members online