bout to cop a pc will it do

mad flows

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yo i'm probally gettin a custom pc can anybody tell me if this is a good computer for making beats and laying vocals over them. Is the computer really really fast or just quick please let me know. the specs are basicly

intel p4 3.20 ht 8oomhz fsb 1mb l2 cache
1024 mb ddr
hd1 80 gb 7200rpm ide
hd2. 120 gb sata 7200rpm 8mb buffer
hd3. 120 gb
cdrw dvd optical combo
64 mb ddr ati raedon vga
burner
6 usb 2 firewire

for $1470.00

heres a link
www..digitalaudiowave.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=378

E

Equality 7-2521

thats a pretty fuckin sick computer. youll be able to run multiple software programs at the same time without too much trouble i reckon.

i ahve something similar and it works great.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
That's about as good as its gonna get right now. The processor runs hot though, so watch that motherboard! You have more than enough RAM to do shit with and I like the number of USB ports. Also, The 7200 RPM hard drive is pretty dope you probably won't notice much of a difference, but its there. Oh and the burner, that's essential. I used to use a 333Mhz Celeron with 128 MB of SDRAM to play CS and it ran pretty well. That shit will fly.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That link doesn't work, but yeah that computer is more than you need. Go for it. 64mb video card is fine because you're not using the computer for video purposes, this is for recording only, right?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
mad flows said:
yo i'm probally gettin a custom pc can anybody tell me if this is a good computer for making beats and laying vocals over them. Is the computer really really fast or just quick please let me know. the specs are basicly

intel p4 3.20 ht 8oomhz fsb 1mb l2 cache
1024 mb ddr
hd1 80 gb 7200rpm ide
hd2. 120 gb sata 7200rpm 8mb buffer
hd3. 120 gb
cdrw dvd optical combo
64 mb ddr ati raedon vga
burner
6 usb 2 firewire

for $1470.00

heres a link
www..digitalaudiowave.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=378

Bein a "Computer Geek".(Went to Computer School) I think I just had an accident...........thats DOPE!

members online