Akai multi-effect Card
Iomega Zip-drive(external) with scsi cable + adaptor
Plextor Cd-rom(external) with scsi cable
Akai manual
Operating system on floppy
2x Power cables
4 Zip Discs

How much is this worth?
And am i makin a mistake by not goin with an XL?
Does the 2000 have 8 outs? (i need to run it into a pro tools digi 002, 8 Outs is a must for me)
Im not too worried about timestretching cos i can do dat shit on the PC.

Im interested in gettin this so i can bang out grimey beats on it and then track it to the PC and polish it/mix it

Im lookin at a asr-10 too but dude aint reply so im gonna go for da MPC

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i was at a producer battle on friday and one of them had a 2000 and it kept fuckin up. all the producers that were there kept sayin not to buy the 2000. they all said get anything but the 2000

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
^^^^^^
good link

These are the BIG differnces to me.... espically the autochromatic function. Thats how i play all my bass

-XL has automatic Chromatic assignment. Essentially allows you to create a keygroup across the key/pads from one sample.

XL Zone mode allows you to select up to 16 zones

XL Slice function. When samples zoned like above, you can automatically create new program (with pad assignments and with extra specified samples at end of each sample because of the sample decay ). (Sort of like Recycle, but you have to manual zone the sample)

GhostChamberz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 128
Yo, Im coppin a brand new 2000XL instead, i dont need to pay until 4 months so i'll just save some cash every month.

I got a new question though, can i buy a SCSI harddisc for the XL in an ordinary computer shop? SCSI for da XL is 50 PIN , the computer shops ive been at only got 68 PIN and shit, Can i use a SCSI II 50 PIN to 68 PIN adapter? will dat work?

for example this one: http://www.cableco.com/5507.html?id=fPMBZ5QG

members online