Boxing...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Saw the Beyond the Glory about Lennox Lewis. I didn't much about him till then. Turns out he sparred with Tyson and Riddick when he was still a teen. I didn't think he was that tight until they showed some highlights of some of his knockouts.

I am still a Tyson fan. I don't think anyone could touch him in his prime.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Roy Jones is the man ...He's not ready for Tyson but give him 3 more heavyweight tune ups I like him in 12 against mike

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Have you been under a boxing rock Phill???Roy has a heavy weight title that he beat John Ruiz for

T

ThE cRicKet

I dont care how big roy jones gets tyson will send his as back to featherweight...lennox lewis is a prize fighter he won gold in the olympics..much skill..holyfield is a skilld fighter and knew tysons weakness. but as tyson works out the mentals know one will come close but even with screwed mentals roy jones wouldn't last 3 rounds.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
yeah -- i agree -- roy jones is probably the best pound for pound right now -- but up against tyson -- he wouldn't last -- he's too little to take a tyson blow

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah...Royy is so good, he's not used to being hit. Especially not by someone like Tyson. For pure ass whippins, Tyson is the best. But Roy Jones is the ultimate fighter. I saw footage of his hometown fights before he got a belt. He was so good, he could figure out an opponents swing reach and then watch the punch as it came to him. Instead of dodge it, he knew it wouldn't hit him, and he'd follow the punch back to the fighter and bust his sh*t. You can only appreciate it in slow motion.

No one can get with Jones on the showboat'n. And I think that's hilarious when some one gets their arse whooped!

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Jones is not used to being hit by accident !!!Roy is a pure boxer stick and move with a lot of style...Tyson would be fustrated trying to get a clean shot on the man...Don't doubt Roy he's also one of if not the smartest boxer in the ring today....He had a light heavyweight fight with Eric Harding a kid with a lot of power Roy gave him a few shoulder shots and the man couldn't lift his arm to punch so he just gave up

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
yeah i don't wanna make any assumptions -- but both of them are quick fighters -- and tyson is a pitt -- always on the attack -- so i don't know -- i guess we'll have to wait and see

members online