{{Brand NEW Episode of my Animated Series "The Yard" - Call of Duty Binge}}

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
The_Yard_CoD_Binge_Promo1SM.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UBObGCILTk"]The Yard - Call of Duty Binge - YouTube[/ame]

Whats up, Illmuzik fam.

Check out my cartoon show, The Yard!

(yes, i still make beats & yes, i'll smoke yall.. LOL)

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Fam, What you animating with? Im dabbling with Flash and Toon Boom personally. I'm in the process of doing the same shit you doing. Just making sure I can handle the duties because animating is very tedious.

I sketch the frames out in Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011. Then I drop jpeg sketches into Flash CS5. Trace over & color each sketch to vectorize it. Then I sequence everything on the Flash timeline. When Im completely done with animation, I drop everything in Adobe Premiere CS5 & Adobe Soundbooth for audio mixing.

At 1st, its going to be really really rough lol. I can't lie to you.

But if you have a true passion for it, you'll complete it & feel very very good about yourself. And like everything else in life, you'll get better & faster with your workflow over time.

This episode took about 2 months. Worth it though.

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I sketch the frames out in Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011. Then I drop jpeg sketches into Flash CS5. Trace over & color each sketch to vectorize it. Then I sequence everything on the Flash timeline. When Im completely done with animation, I drop everything in Adobe Premiere CS5 & Adobe Soundbooth for audio mixing.

At 1st, its going to be really really rough lol. I can't lie to you.

But if you have a true passion for it, you'll complete it & feel very very good about yourself. And like everything else in life, you'll get better & faster with your workflow over time.

This episode took about 2 months. Worth it though.

No doubt. I'm gonna stick with it. I actually like drawing shit out in Flash. I'm playing with a rotoscope process between Flash and After Effects to make shit look a certain way. I'm gonna keep playing around with it. Hopefully I can get shit down to 2 months LOL. Adult Swim needs shit like this. Keep it up homie. I got you locked on twitter.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
lol That was actually dope though, got a couple nice laughs! and not the internet-lol-with-a-straight-face type laugh lol

Sheesh 2months? dedication

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
This shit had me dying at 2:09....

Hahahaha I like the censoring, it makes it sound even funnier....

This is awesome.... I'm a fan....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
OMG this is really good ! Man Im proud of you 101!!! I always wanted to do voice work for cartoons.

What can we do to help with this?
Hell what can I do to help with this?

I will mention it on Carolina cuts automatically like from now on, but what else can I/we do ? Id love to see this get off the ground!

Note one day you will have to give the site a cameo plug line.. lol

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
OMG this is really good ! Man Im proud of you 101!!! I always wanted to do voice work for cartoons.

What can we do to help with this?
Hell what can I do to help with this?

I will mention it on Carolina cuts automatically like from now on, but what else can I/we do ? Id love to see this get off the ground!

Note one day you will have to give the site a cameo plug line.. lol

Im glad yall are enjoying it!

Just share video with as many people as possible. On blogs, forums, facebook, twitter, all that.

Ill definitely shout IllMuzik out on the next episode we do.

In the future I want to use other music producers & incorporate their beats for background music & stuff when I don't have the time/energy to create my own for an episode. I had a few ppl ask me for the beats that play in the credits of the show, so the opportunity is there. TheYard is not only a cartoon, but it can be a vehicle to promote music in a unique way.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Uh yessir, your right there, fellas, you heard the call, get with this guy and send some music!!!

Im really impressed..

101 where do you want cats to email music to?

Send music to

AshfordStMedia@gmail.com

Ill definitely need some stuff for an episode I planned in the Spring. Mainly club/summertime stuff. Keep in mind I wont be able to use everybody's music. If it fits the scene & feels right i'll use it and credit you in the episode. Keep in mind, I can't pay for these tracks either b/c TheYard is making $0.00 right now. lol

members online