bride

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yall hear about the bride that went missing 3 days before her wedding they said she got kidnapped now today they found her and told investegators that she just got cold feet and ran away

now i am sorry if you caused me all this trouble and stuff you leave me like that cause you family trouble and shit i am sorry i will have to slap a bitch then lie and say you got kidnapped

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Just think of all the money lost preparing for the wedding. The food, DJ, photographer, rentals, etc. Plus they probably had a honeymoon trip planned too, so that's out. Hahahha oh that psycho chick.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea, they spent over a couple thounsand dollars and man power lookin for her ass and her tail just got cold feet thats fucked up caused everybody heart ache,

ill o.g.
One of the reasons it got so big is cuz i heard that they got the FBI and all the regional police involved in this case. It werent just like the local police. So she def spent some govt money on lookin for her too.

Does anybody know if shes gonna get in trouble for this? I dont know if she should or not. I understand why she did it, but it wasnt the best way to go about it. I dont know if she should be in jail though for being to scared to tell the guy who proposed to her no.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Theyre not pressing charges. She's a fucking cunt for doing that shit man. They should send her ass to be mentally evaluated, and the dude that was gonna marry her should forget about that crazy bitch for his own good.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
well new word they are going to send her to jail because they found out she planned this she bought her bus ticket to las vegas a week ahead so her ass is going to jail, for lieing to the fbi

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I hope the guy leaves her. Weren't they supposed to have like 600 somethin people at the wedding? She could of just told him she didnt want to get married.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Ado said:
THIS MUFUKKA SAID THAT HE WANTS TO STAY WITH HER...

...SHIIIIIIIITTTT. I'd leave that ho in a heartbeat.

LOL! FOr some reason he seemed like that type of cat when I saw him on the news... I wouldn't even llok at the chick if that happened to me, she could come get all her shit on the front lawn in a couple hours or the junkman gets rich!

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol damn he wants to stay with here, either he fam got mad money and shit so he don't want to leave her or the sex must be real good

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Man, she need to get mushed in the face a couple hundred times and then get her ass whipped.