Bush seeks $700 billion for bailout

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Man this shit is gonna effect me hella. I hope it doesn't but i mean.. I dunno, I'm hoping we can prevent another recession. It's hard enough to sell cd's as it is, the first things to go in a worst case scenario economy fall out are your luxury expenses.

I'm an avid music lover, but the average fan thats going through mad financial difficulties will be downloading shit for free and not making it out to shows.

Fucking Bush dude. That's what happens when the rich make the rules they abide by.

38th||

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I guess he figures we're already 9 trillion in debt, may as well make it an even 10.

If the government continues to spend more than they can tax we'll be in trouble inside 15-20 year.

This is partly what happened to the Soviet Union. They went from a super-power to nearly a third world country because they couldn't tax enough to get out of debt quick enough. So what happens...you cancel social security, medicare, and maybe the postmen has to come 3 times a week instead of 6. You cant spend more than you make and we cant keep bailing out banks and car manufactures every time they mess up their bookkeeping.

Just keep your money in a mattress cause cash on hand will be better than any amount of money you have in cyberspace space should the bubble pop.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I dont understand why people bitch about higher taxes.. DO I want to pay them? No....
But uh...I know at my house if the power bill doesnt get paid then its off period, doesnt matter what happens to me or anyone in it , no matter what.
They dont open up a quadrillion dollar line of credit like I could suddenly be able to pay that.

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
We are so fucked. Fucking greedy ass wall street. Yeah, if they want the economy to start rolling again, they better make the interest rate at least 2 percent. What fucking kills me is that this shit happened around 1929, and yet it fucking happens again!! As much as Clinton sucked as a Commander In Chief, he at least gave us a surplus and under Bush, we have a near double digit trillion dollar deficit? Oi.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Its gonna get worse, even the republicans are looking at Bush , like"You gotta be kiddin me".

I dont know how I feel about it, in fact as much as I pay attention to shit I still dont grasp it.
They keep saying "Its complicated" but I dont think we need to hurry up and rush one mo damn thing thru cuz bush says to do it, thats how we got in Iraq, and the patriot act, buncha dont ask questions do what I say fuck the checks and balances.
Dude is a criminal trying to bail out his criminal buddies.
They are using fear again.

T

The Arkitekt

I Wish Bin Laden Wouldve Flown a Peppermint Airplane to the Back of Your Throat Nigga

lmaooooooooo

The Mastermind

This Illuminati Be Illin'
ill o.g.
Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I guess it depends which you prefer, a bankrupt financial sector or a bankrupt government... Hell, you might end up with both.

members online