Busta Rhymes now signed to Aftermath!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
What the fuck????!!!! This just in... Eminem signs to Shady Records!!! lol

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
hmm, maybe she meant Busta Rhymes. Because Busta Rhymes has signed with Aftermath...
Busta Rhyme's untitled Aftermath Records album is scheduled for a June/July 2004 release date.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
WingsOfAnAngel said:
hmm, maybe she meant Busta Rhymes. Because Busta Rhymes has signed with Aftermath...
Busta Rhyme's untitled Aftermath Records album is scheduled for a June/July 2004 release date.
Yeah I think she meant dr.dre signed busta to aftermath if so than lets make a decent discussion out of this. Aftermath has enough major talent on it already the more of them that go to aftermath the longer their albums are gonna be shelved for g-unit/eminem albums pretty soon the entire industry will be signed to aftermath (imagine that) that would suck, also i heard that lil flip was going to go to shady aftermath.....maybe just a rumor but people round here been sayin theres bad blood between him and sucka free....who knows

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
yeah like old news, rakim left because dre rejected primo beats as far as i know.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
WHat u guys think about the talks of Wu Tang goin to Aftermath?

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
there was no way dre would have rakim release on aftermath he aint pop enough

i don't really know why people care what is on aftermath or murder inc. these two labels along witrh badboy have fucked hip hop royally in the last two or three years

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Wu Tang really might go to Aftermath thats no joke, i read an interview with RZA talking about it

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
2_nice said:
there was no way dre would have rakim release on aftermath he aint pop enough

i don't really know why people care what is on aftermath or murder inc. these two labels along witrh badboy have fucked hip hop royally in the last two or three years
I'm sick of shit like this!!!!No disrespect intended 2 nice but come on.....How have aftermath bad boy and murder inc fucked up hip hop.....Did they do it by making money???????What have these 3 lables done to ruin hip hop??????A lot of people need to get the mokey off their back and see that the only thing fuckin up hip hop are the fans and the aspring producers and mc's that don't want to move foward and stay stuck in 1995.........Please everyone stop bullshittin with silly comments like this...Irv gotti got rich off of ja and ashanti..Dre became mega rich off of em and 50 and Puff is the overall true and smartest business men of them all when you look at any indi lable that was big in 1994 and is big now it's only 1 and that's bad boy....Puff owns all the masters from the years he was with arista and his new agreement with universal he gets all the masters......Where is death row?? Where is Loud??? Where is Rawkus????they are all done in......if bad boy aftermath and murder inc(on it's way out)are fucking up hip hop I would really like to know what's not fucking up hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

members online