Busta Rhymes reporting the news

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
that was crazy but you see how it is when the rolls are switched police still tryin dat bs i see"we'll figure something out"

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
If that was Scott Storch place they couldnt tell him where to go if he was a guest at the house.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
"thats his crib homie. yea cops tryna disprespect shit, had to shut that shit down"

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
haha it was 7am an busta was buzzed like a mug.. they all musta been up all night on somethin.. an yea the cops an do whatever, didn't you hear buss say what for and the cop said we'll figure it out..... anyway i just wish they didn't have all those white people lookin so shook around buss like that... don't they know that that shook shit makes buss think he can do whatever he wants? hahahah will they ever learn???? go buy them white niggas some depends

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
i was hopin buss whooped that guys ass who said 'shut the fuck up!'

i love how he called dudes girl a bitch tho. lovin it. (this aint sarcasm)

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
GRAFIK said:
dude i wanted to see busta get in a fight so bad, that shit would have been funny as shit!

an his buzzed ass you know he wanted it.. that's entourage there for ya.......... keepin a ninja back...... i swear i hope no one cops my slang

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
white kids at my middle skoo used to try to say ninja .. way back.. when i was in middle skoo

members online