Buying a Barcode and the big push

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Okay so Im at the point where my widget(album) is done.
Mastered and all.( although I still question a couple of my mixes, bump it, gotta throw it out there sometime).
SO now comes the big push in the region, radio and shows back yard bbq whatever we can get.
I am being advised to go ahead and get our own barcode ( we are an LLC).
Does anyone have anything that I should be aware of in regards to :
A) The UCC process(hints, help)
B) Marketing (yes I have read the blowing up from the basement articles)
C) Anything to be aware of or general advice if you have been here done this or just know sumfin good.

Thanks ill fam,
Relic

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Relic said:
Okay so Im at the point where my widget(album) is done.
Mastered and all.( although I still question a couple of my mixes, bump it, gotta throw it out there sometime).
SO now comes the big push in the region, radio and shows back yard bbq whatever we can get.
I am being advised to go ahead and get our own barcode ( we are an LLC).
Does anyone have anything that I should be aware of in regards to :
A) The UCC process(hints, help)
B) Marketing (yes I have read the blowing up from the basement articles)
C) Anything to be aware of or general advice if you have been here done this or just know sumfin good.

Thanks ill fam,
Relic

You can literally create a presence across the country for little to no money, my friend.
Being that your in Charlotte, you are in the "middle east" and can be up in DC or down in Atlanta in a few hours. Use that to your benefit.
I don't know of your willingness to do shows and things like that, but provide more info either in this post or shoot me a PM about your budget, and what exactly you plan on doing to get your album and I'll provide you some details and contacts to get the show rollin'.

members online