buying samples

A.K.O The Beast

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i have a question would u buy samples disk then wait for them to come or pay a 1 time membershp fee to get access to ova 10 gigabits of samples cause i have a idea but i need feedback!!!! please!!!!! spread this post!!!

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i mean if you're planning on hustling samples just beware there's a lot of people out there doing that already, just look on ebay or around the web. don't really know what to say besides that without some specifics man..

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
i think the biggest inhibitor to your idea is a saturated market.. there are so many web sites that offer sounds w/ all kinds of business models (downloads, cd's in the mail, memberships, etc.)... just like there are 1000's of producers nowadayz, there are 100's of producer suppliers.. you've gotz to be different and you've gotz to be good

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
but not like on ebay because what im doin is hustlin but im not just sell them strait it will be more than just samples!!!!

all i can say is its hard to find good samples man. i've seen everything, from "motif" and "triton" refills and kontakt/exs libraries to all kinds of drum stuff and dusty fingers style break collections. some of it is ok and most isn't. i'm not necessarily speaking on what you have, because I haven't seen it, so don't take that personally. but again you haven't said anything specific so i don't really know what to tell you at this point..

A.K.O The Beast

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yeah im studying to comp and I truly believe I have somethin ya know it aint like im gonna take somebody else crap and claim its mine cause most people from what ive seen is buying samples rename them and sell them ME IM TRYING TO MAKE IT EASIER TO GET GOOD SAMPLES VST FOR THE MOST PART!!!! WELL I ONLY WANT TO DO THIS BECAUSE WANT TO HELP OTHER AND MAKE SOME GWAP SO I CAN HELP THE FAM AND HELP OTHERS OUT TO WITH MAKIN MONEY ONLINE!!! PEOPLE SAY IM STUPID BUT I DONT THINK SO!!!!

all i can say is its hard to find good samples man. i've seen everything, from "motif" and "triton" refills and kontakt/exs libraries to all kinds of drum stuff and dusty fingers style break collections. some of it is ok and most isn't. i'm not necessarily speaking on what you have, because I haven't seen it, so don't take that personally. but again you haven't said anything specific so i don't really know what to tell you at this point..

I WONT TAKE IT PERSONAL AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Reselling is can get you in hot water because most come with a watermark.
It's like DNA for samples.

You say you want to help people out but it sounds like you're trying to made money
too.
How is it that you can sell vst's too
You say that you are not reselling samples but also say something about
vst's. You are not reselling too.Do you build you own.

A.K.O The Beast

Beatmaker
ill o.g.

You say you want to help people out but it sounds like you're trying to made money
too.

yeah i have one of my own i programmed but no im not reselling im selling access cause the things i have i cant resell them because i dont have money for fines!!!! lol!!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

too.

How the hell can a sound come with a watermark?

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
How the hell can a sound come with a watermark?

I don't know how they do it but even if you export a mp'3 or wav file in F L Studio
of a beat you did .FL Studio leaves a watermark with there I.D.
Try it. Then rename the file with a txt at the end instead of mp3 or wav
Then open it in a notepad.
At the very top or bottom (I can't remember) you should see some kind of
FL Studio mark.
Some people think microsoft once used a cracked copy SoundForge and this is the way they
found out.

http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-11183-0.html?forumID=89&threadID=173539&messageID=1765547

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I don't know how they do it but even if you export a mp'3 or wav file in F L Studio
of a beat you did .FL Studio leaves a watermark with there I.D.
Try it. Then rename the file with a txt at the end instead of mp3 or wav
Then open it in a notepad.
At the very top or bottom (I can't remember) you should see some kind of
FL Studio mark.
Some people think microsoft once used a cracked copy SoundForge and this is the way they
found out.

http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-11183-0.html?forumID=89&threadID=173539&messageID=1765547

That aint gonna do anything when I put the wav on cd and sample it into hardware though..

In fact nothin would happen if you put any wav on a cd then sample it and put it back on a cd into your system..all lojack and complex like..
I believe there would then be no water mark

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That aint gonna do anything when I put the wav on cd and sample it into hardware though..

In fact nothin would happen if you put any wav on a cd then sample it and put it back on a cd into your system..all lojack and complex like..
I believe there would then be no water mark

Not sure about t what would happen to the watermark after.

O

open mind

DAMN u fuckin right there is a watermark! i tested it. PARANOIA BECOMES REALITY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! now how fucked up is that.yo if u rip commercial cds for example LAFFY TAFFY will there also be a watermark on it? lol.

O

open mind

i tried mp3s and they had watermark then i tried wav file to open with notpad and the fuckin notepad crashes everytime.i DONT FUCKIN NOW do have tested it relic?

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i tried mp3s and they had watermark then i tried wav file to open with notpad and the fuckin notepad crashes everytime.i DONT FUCKIN NOW do have tested it relic?

I maybe because there alot of data in a wave file.I only did it with really short wav file.

A.K.O The Beast

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
well i see he watermarkmark u were reffering to but u can do something like that with any type of file and and if u use a BASIC program u can see alot well when u configure it a little